Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

Here's the link to the naruto manga chapter 598: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/598

BREAKING NEWS GUYS, TOBI'S MASK IS NOW BROKEN. We might be able to see tobi's real face in the next chapter. Finally after all this time we are going to see who tobi really is. On the side note Tobi's mangekyo is revealed, and guess what the ability is, yup it's Kamui, same as kakashi's. But does that mean Kishi is going for a "tobi is obito" scenario.....I seriously hope not.

The images of the manga don't load for me at mangareader, and if I try to click "view image" it gives me a 403 forbidden error. It's as if I've been banned from seeing them. -_-

Lulz thats because you ARE banned. A while back mangareader decided to ban all US traffic to avoid copyright issues. =p

As for the current chapter and earlier, is it just me or does it all seem too convenient how kishi suddenly switched back to the theory of tobi being obito? I mean it was a VERY old prediction and most fans only poked the theory for funzies but who'd have thunk it to be this close in being real? o.o

Other than the obvious plotholes, this really doesn't make much sense. He's definitely not obito in literal terms, because this madara has proven to be older than nagato and that guy was around before kakashi was even born. So rather than saying he came directly from obito, I'd say he merely took obito's power along the way. How he did it is anybody's guess but that itself is still a plothole nonetheless.

That's it, Kishi. We're through. I'm done with the Naruto manga. I'm not gonna stick around to see what happens. I'm not going to check next week to see who exactly is behind the mask.

It CANNOT be Obito's eye. At all. No way.

We were introduced to Obito in Kakashi Gaiden, which was a short story told from the point of view of the all-knowing author. It wasn't told from the point of view of Kakashi or Minato. It didn't say that what you were seeing was how Kakashi or Minato remembered the events. No, it was told from the point of view of the author, so everything shown to us must be taken as fact.

Obito died from having a ton of huge boulders collapse on top of him. Those boulders would have caved in his skull and squashed his right eye into jelly. That's what happens when Heavy Object A lands on top of Not-As-Heavy Object B. If for some reason gravity doesn't work the same way in the Naruto world, then we haven't been informed of that.

Obito had only awoken his Sharingan eye for the first time that mission. There was no way for Tobi to have been lying in wait, knowing that this was going to be the day he could get the eye. Minato would have sensed him (remember when Minato poked his finger at the ground?)

If Tobi had then waited until Kakashi and Minato had filed their mission reports and then read that there was a dead Uchiha lying around somewhere, the body would have decayed. And the eye would still have been squashed anyway.

Tobi couldn't have resurrected Obito and then stolen the eye, because he didn't know that jutsu. He had to get Kabuto to explain it to him.

Tobi wouldn't have wanted Obito's eye in any case. It was two tomoe and there is no way in hell for Tobi to have known it would have Kamui powers. Tobi would have wanted to steal fully developed three tomoe eyes. That way, he wouldn't have to go through the trouble of then training his eyes. That's why Orochimaru's original plan was for Sasuke to train under him, and then steal his body. If he'd just possessed Sasuke's body in the Forest of Death, he would have been stuck in the body of a Genin that can't keep up with Rock Lee, to say nothing of Might Gai.

Thus, there is no motive, no means and no opportunity for Tobi to have gotten the eye. None.

Fare thee well, manga readers. I won't grace this particular thread ever again.

Here's the link to the naruto manga chapter 598: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/598

BREAKING NEWS GUYS, TOBI'S MASK IS NOW BROKEN. We might be able to see tobi's real face in the next chapter. Finally after all this time we are going to see who tobi really is. On the side note Tobi's mangekyo is revealed, and guess what the ability is, yup it's Kamui, same as kakashi's. But does that mean Kishi is going for a "tobi is obito" scenario.....I seriously hope not.

The images of the manga don't load for me at mangareader, and if I try to click "view image" it gives me a 403 forbidden error. It's as if I've been banned from seeing them. -_-

Why would that happen? It works fine for me. Anyway here's links to a few more site's, see if they work:

Manga fox: http://mangafox.me/m...v62/c598/1.html

Animea: http://manga.animea....hapter-598.html

Manga Panda: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/598

Here you go http://eatmanga.com/...uto/Naruto-598/ Next week will be orochimaru in action. kishi will jump to that. Gai new name -super eyebrow

Hey Gedo, it seems the link you provided isn't exactly working the way it should be. Can you check it, if it works ok for you then it means that something is wrong with my server. And that prediction you made, is that just you or did you get the info from a site.

no that is mine. its not good to quote from other site. and i read the chapter and not spoiler.

anyway lets hope tobi face isn't damage with that rasengan

Just going from Tobi's hair style, he really looks like the Uchiha that was with the 3rd Hokage in flash backs of the war before he became the 3rd Hokage. I believe that Uchiha was in his team?

Honestly though, think about it this way.... For what reason would someone who died (or if we're to believe it's Obito, nearly died) fighting for Konoha and his team mates, why would that guy (Obito) suddenly decide to destroy everything he held so dear simply because he nearly was killed in a war protecting his friends. That simply makes no sense. Obito has absolutely no motive. If he survived, he would have simply returned to Konoha. The only way it could be Obito, is if he somehow did survive and someone managed some kind of never seen before mind control jutsu that never ends after finding him wondering around lost. At the same time however, he still wouldn't fit with the fully grown equivalent in power to the 4th during the time the 9-tails attacked. If Obito is really the current Tobi, how the hell could he know the shit he does, and how would he have done stuff before the time he was even born? Remember, Tobi knew Nagato as a child. Nagato was a child during the previous war, in which Obito wasn't even born.

On a completely different note, I just realized that waaaay back in the day, tobi found deidara's arm. Rather, tobi found the arm deidara lost to kakashi's kamui. http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-276-page-10.html It isn't clear if the whole arm was consumed, or only the mid portion (still separating the arm) but this makes it completely possible that tobi was physically in the surrounding woods, but was looking in the "other dimension" for deidara's arm, and quickly ported it to reality as deidara approached.

Just going from Tobi's hair style, he really looks like the Uchiha that was with the 3rd Hokage in flash backs of the war before he became the 3rd Hokage. I believe that Uchiha was in his team?

I also want to believe that Kagami Uchiha is the mastermind behind it all. Since he was in the First Shinobi World War. And he also work with the Senju so he may know how they think and if there was truly any discrimination against the Uchiha.

Honestly though, think about it this way.... For what reason would someone who died (or if we're to believe it's Obito, nearly died) fighting for Konoha and his team mates, why would that guy (Obito) suddenly decide to destroy everything he held so dear simply because he nearly was killed in a war protecting his friends. That simply makes no sense. Obito has absolutely no motive. If he survived, he would have simply returned to Konoha. The only way it could be Obito, is if he somehow did survive and someone managed some kind of never seen before mind control jutsu that never ends after finding him wondering around lost. At the same time however, he still wouldn't fit with the fully grown equivalent in power to the 4th during the time the 9-tails attacked. If Obito is really the current Tobi, how the hell could he know the shit he does, and how would he have done stuff before the time he was even born? Remember, Tobi knew Nagato as a child. Nagato was a child during the previous war, in which Obito wasn't even born.

Yes Nagato from Second Shinobi World War while Obito from Third Shinobi World War. Despite this most of us still take the bait dialogues with Tobi and Kakashi kishi use in the recents chapter.

On a completely different note, I just realized that waaaay back in the day, tobi found deidara's arm. Rather, tobi found the arm deidara lost to kakashi's kamui. http://manga.animea....76-page-10.html It isn't clear if the whole arm was consumed, or only the mid portion (still separating the arm) but this makes it completely possible that tobi was physically in the surrounding woods, but was looking in the "other dimension" for deidara's arm, and quickly ported it to reality as deidara approached.

You never know it could be true. Well either one. Edited by Gedo Mazo

Here's the link to naruto chapter 599: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/599

This is without a doubt the crappiest manga chapter in the history of the........manga industry. Kishimoto, i believe just lost half of his fans with this chapter. Yeah guys, you guessed it, Kishi has committed the ultimate taboo, he has pulled a TOBI=OBITO scenario. I really don't know what to say anymore, i will just check out the next chapter to see how kishi explains himself and if he can't pull anything less than an Obito of the other dimension (you know like edolas from fairytail) scenario then i am quitting naruto for good and removing it from my top 5 list (i would as well do it now, but oh well let's wait for the week)

Edited by Leviathan

Here's the link to naruto chapter 599: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/599

This is without a doubt the crappiest manga chapter in the history of the........manga industry. Kishimoto, i believe just lost half of his fans with this chapter. Yeah guys, you guessed it, Kishi has committed the ultimate taboo, he has pulled a TOBI=OBITO scenario. I really don't know what to say anymore, i will just check out the next chapter to see how kishi explains himself and if he can't pull anything less than an Obito of the other dimension (you know like edolas from fairytail) scenario then i am quitting naruto for good and removing it from my top 5 list (i would as well do it now, but oh well let's wait for the week)

i totally agree with you. that was just 16 pages of troll. it makes no sense what so ever. I don't know what Kishi is smoking but naruto has officially ended with this chapter for me.

Well shit....I just lost all sense of plot from this chapter. I was expecting someone else, not the supposedly "dead" Obito....I'm gonna keep reading this just to see what happens...

too much physics in that last chapter for me and i swear if the masked man turns out to be Tobi, i'm through with Naruto

Not that it matters anymore but are you implying that Tobi is Tobi?

Really Kishi.......REALLY?!?!?! Now you want to troll? Jesus........... he has let me down BIG!!! Why the fuck would obito join akatuski, know all such info, be fighting Naruto-Gia and kakashi, attack Konoha and the Fouth Hokage (his own teacher) with the kyuubi to destroy his own village, have mangekyou sharingan which he says he is gonna use to control the world but most of all why and how the fuck does he have a rinnegan?!?! So much more plot holes that the situation doesn't even making an ounce of sense. This anime has officially gone downhill and there is no jutsu to save it

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri_09

I know I promised last week not to come back, but GOD DAMMIT KISHIMOTO! FUCK YOU!

Here's everything WRONG!

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/599/2

Why is Kakashi here? These are Genin graduates. Kakashi became a Chuunin at age SIX! He has no business being there! Likewise, he has no business being at the Chuunin exams with Rin and Obito, since he's already passed them! What's the point of having someone already a Chuunin team up with two Genin for those exams?

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/599/7

Why is Minato's face already carved into the mountain? He became Hokage only AFTER the Third War, AFTER Obito died!

http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/599/11

Again, Kakashi is ALREADY a Chuunin! Has been since he was six! So,

http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/599/15

Kishi...why? I'm scratching my head as to why? Why Obito? I've already explained why it can't be Obito. So, according to this little montage...Obito did all his shit because...he felt inferior to Kakashi?

THAT IS NOT A MOTIVE! Even if it was, even if somehow it IS Obito, surely this motive would have become null and void the instant he fought the Fourth Hokage on equal terms! Being pissed off that your team-mate is better than you is a shit motive to write for the villainous mastermind who wants to take over the world.

It cannot be Obito, because he was TWELVE YEARS OLD when he died. He couldn't have plotted a master plan at that age, not before and not after. Rin and Kakashi confirmed he had died after the rock slide (oh let me guess...next chapter, Kishi is gonna have Obito say he somehow used his Kamui power to escape...except 1) he didn't have it 2) he didn't have it 3) he had been underneath the rocks long enough for Rin to perform eye surgery, thus long enough for the damage to his body to be fatal 4) Koby pointed out that even if Obito somehow survived, he has no motive to suddenly turn evil. How can he be pissed off that his friends left him for dead, when he told them to do just that?)

This is it! I'm out of here, and I swear to NEVER come back! I'm done with the canon!

EDIT: There's only two good points about this chapter. First, we see who Guy's team-mates were. Okay, so that fills in something we didn't know, and it doesn't ignore anything previously written. The second is the picture at the top of this page
/>http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/599/11

Kakashi here is as far as I can see (apart from maybe the Third Hokage when he fought Orochimaru, but he loses points for having a bandanna longer than Solid Snake's) the best looking ninja. He's all in black, looking like he actually does know 50 ways to kill you with just a glance.

Edited by RikuoAmero

Yeah, Kishimoto is officially even worse than Kubo at writing huge plotholes into their story that make absolutely no fucking sense and is impossible.

Half the Naruto fanbase is in a rage at this complete and utter stupidity, and have declared dropping of the manga.