Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

Muahahahaha i just had a killer idea! Itachi comes back to life which of course will not go unnoticed by sasuke, somewhere along the fight itachi may find the moment to retaliate and then have another fight with sasuke and in that fight he may tell sasuke the truth which would lead sasuke to turn on madara! xD

Lol i know wishful thinking but its quite possible nonetheless! ;D

Although its awkward how deidara is in denial like that without knowing bout tobidara and sasuke.... :P

hello everyone raikagesama here with this weeks manga chapter which picks up right were it left off last week with the tsuchikage battling a newly revived diedara. this chapter is really action pack this week and the end will leaving you wanting more. so check it out and lets discuss. http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/40727763/1

I honestly thought that Madara would transplant BOTH Rinnegan eyes....now he just looks weird with one Rinnegan eye and one Sharingan...this is just theory but since the Ten Tails has one eye that looks like the Rinnegan but with Sharingan tomoe, I would think that you need the Rinnegan and Sharingan, so that when he becomes the Juubi's Jinchuuriki(if he does)...he'll have the same eyes as the Juubi....but this is just speculation....

..could also be he still wants to use MS abilitys to fight

about that.....can he STILL use the mangekyou sharingan???

I mean, Madara himself has said that the battle between Hashirama and him left him deeply wounded...if he did have the E.M.S then why hasn't he bothered to use it against Naruto??.....I know this sounds dumb...but still....the only logical reasons he can't use it is probably because HE CAN'T or he doesn't want to use it yet(which I doubt).......in any case...he still looks weird with 2 different doujutsu....

i mean, okay, so a guy doesn't notice that the island flipped over. (which is highly stupid in itself)

BUT TO THINK THAT WILDLIFE SURVEY COUNTS AS AN S-CLASS MISSION!!!

and on top of that "IT'S A MALE!!!", that line conveys just one thing :

Naruto's lost his marbles.

Remember Naruto is a slow thinker, he'll figure it out. Just give him time, it'll happen eventually.

I just realized, what was Konan protecting if Kabuto has Nagato's body? This has now officially confused me. I forgot Kabuto had Nagato's body, so how is Nagato's body in two places at once?

Kabuto has Nagato's body with no eyes (Madara took them) also Itachi's body also with no eyes. (Susake took them). Wondering how that's going to work out. Also who in the world is the last body Kabuto sent out that they didn't show that Madara was scared of?!? Hmmm I wonder......

That makes no sense. Kabuto had the body before Konan was protecting it. Then you say Madara took them before Kabuto took the body, which makes no sense cause Kabuto had the body before Konan even fought Madara. Pretty much Nagato's body is in two places at once, i think Masashi Kishimoto messed up.