Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

Yeah, i'm feeling epicness though. haha By the way i only just noticed (after re-reading chapters 509-511) that the sage of six paths has the rinnegan and the sharingan like fused in one eye. It's like the rinnegan with sharingan dots on certain circles, i think that's what Madara is aiming for.

I just realized, what was Konan protecting if Kabuto has Nagato's body? This has now officially confused me. I forgot Kabuto had Nagato's body, so how is Nagato's body in two places at once?

The bodies that kabuto has are not the original shinobi's bodies its a jutsu called impure world resurrection a summoning jetsu where you can use any dead body to bring back someone who is dead so those are not the actually bodies if you have studied kabuto and orochimaru have been using the jutsu sense the beginning of the series remember when the third fought the first and the second during the chunin exams???? http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning:_Impure_World_Resurrection btw nice way to step on a persons toes new guy.

I think what Mashashi here is doing is trying to lure in some Bleach fanboys, what with the Divisions and their Captains. I did like the thought of Guy fainting because he's now under Kakashi's command.

I don't like the concept of massive armies of shinobi. They're elite special forces basically, not the same thing at all as regular infantry, so it would make sense for them to number at most in the hundreds per village.

And then for Kabuto's resurrections...I'm divided as to whether this is good storywriting. On the one hand, the Akatsuki members are villains that have already been defeated. They had their screen time. Naruto and company have shown themselves to be superior to them. From what we can gather, it seems that its all Kabuto's doing, that Madara most likely doesn't know the jutsu.

On the other hand, some of the characters shown would make some sort of decent drama later in the story. Hizashi most likely will fight Neji, who will be unwilling to hurt his father. Same deal with Asuma - he'll end up fighting his old Genin/Kurenai/Konohamaru (does anyone know who the guy is between Asuma and Hizashi is?) Tsunade will more than likely have a showdown with Hanzo, and most likely will die (remember, he managed to more or less beat the three Sannin together), but could take him with her. Chiyo...what I can see happening is she'll distract Gaara in a fight, or maybe she and Sasori will break free of Kabuto's control, and die together, or something. Other than that, she won't provide anything to a future chapter.

Same with Kimmimmaro. Dunno why he's shown to be back. A rematch with Rock Lee? (Except story-wise this is lazy. It'll just be a rerun of what we saw before).

Haku and Zabuza...Naruto will have to fight Haku, but that'll be a quick match. Maybe Suigetsu versus Zabuza, the fight where he proves he's as strong as a Seven Swordsmen member.

The three Kage shown are the Third Raikage, along with the First and Fourth Kazekage. (Narutopedia mentions that the First had a mask covering the lower half of his face).

However, I actually don't have a clue what could happen with Itachi being alive. Is Sasuke going to find out? Will Itachi convince him not to go the route of revenge? Or will he completely ignore it just like Naruto completely ignored Hinata's confession, with not a single panel showing maybe he's thinking about it or troubled over it.

Oh raikage, that makes sense. I guess I didn't do enough research, I'm not super obsessed with naruto, not saying you are, so I don't delve too deep into it and try to remember everything. and yeah Ruo I read all that and most of the brought back characters will most likely die fast, well all the previously beat ones anyways, not sure how the powerful resurrected ones will go though.

Oh raikage, that makes sense. I guess I didn't do enough research, I'm not super obsessed with naruto, not saying you are, so I don't delve too deep into it and try to remember everything. and yeah Ruo I read all that and most of the brought back characters will most likely die fast, well all the previously beat ones anyways, not sure how the powerful resurrected ones will go though.

If there anything like the First 2 Hokage's that ochimaru brought back then there gong to be pretty strong.

I think what Mashashi here is doing is trying to lure in some Bleach fanboys, what with the Divisions and their Captains. I did like the thought of Guy fainting because he's now under Kakashi's command.

I don't like the concept of massive armies of shinobi. They're elite special forces basically, not the same thing at all as regular infantry, so it would make sense for them to number at most in the hundreds per village.

And then for Kabuto's resurrections...I'm divided as to whether this is good storywriting. On the one hand, the Akatsuki members are villains that have already been defeated. They had their screen time. Naruto and company have shown themselves to be superior to them. From what we can gather, it seems that its all Kabuto's doing, that Madara most likely doesn't know the jutsu.

On the other hand, some of the characters shown would make some sort of decent drama later in the story. Hizashi most likely will fight Neji, who will be unwilling to hurt his father. Same deal with Asuma - he'll end up fighting his old Genin/Kurenai/Konohamaru (does anyone know who the guy is between Asuma and Hizashi is?) Tsunade will more than likely have a showdown with Hanzo, and most likely will die (remember, he managed to more or less beat the three Sannin together), but could take him with her. Chiyo...what I can see happening is she'll distract Gaara in a fight, or maybe she and Sasori will break free of Kabuto's control, and die together, or something. Other than that, she won't provide anything to a future chapter.

Same with Kimmimmaro. Dunno why he's shown to be back. A rematch with Rock Lee? (Except story-wise this is lazy. It'll just be a rerun of what we saw before).

Haku and Zabuza...Naruto will have to fight Haku, but that'll be a quick match. Maybe Suigetsu versus Zabuza, the fight where he proves he's as strong as a Seven Swordsmen member.

The three Kage shown are the Third Raikage, along with the First and Fourth Kazekage. (Narutopedia mentions that the First had a mask covering the lower half of his face).

However, I actually don't have a clue what could happen with Itachi being alive. Is Sasuke going to find out? Will Itachi convince him not to go the route of revenge? Or will he completely ignore it just like Naruto completely ignored Hinata's confession, with not a single panel showing maybe he's thinking about it or troubled over it.

...now that's long... I read the last paragraph though of who you think will fight who... The guy between Asuma and Hizashi is Dan (i think..but he is Tsunade's lover). So I think Tsunade is more likely to fight Dan?

Thank goodness Kabuto did not resurrect Jiraiya!!! That would of been horrible!

Kabuto resurrected:

-"Famous Characters": Asuma, Chiyo, Dan, Haku, Hanzō, Hizashi (Hyūga) , Kimimaro, Zabuza

-Akatsuki: Deidara, Itachi Uchiha ,Kakuzu, Nagato, Sasori

-Kages: Fourth Kazekage, Third Raikage, Yagura (Jinchūriki aswell),

-Jinchūriki: Fū, Han, Rōshi, Utakata, Yagura (kage aswell), Yugito Nii,

And 2 unknown characters. :confuse:

(ref: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning:_Impure_World_Resurrection)

Maybe Gaara or the other sand siblings will have to go up against their dad!! ..thought I should add that in

Oh! Imagine Gaara or the other sand siblings having to fight their father!!!!

Or is sasori has to fight himself XD lol since Kankurō uses his puppet body now as his new puppet since his other puppets were smashed/destroyed. Hmm I wonder how Sasori will fight now, He probably has a 'human' (dead body) now....

Thought I should just mention that

Hi there raikagesama is back with this weeks manga after some stolen thunder of last week but i digress lol this week's chapter focuses on gaara boosting the shonobi's moral and he gives a great speech also the we see some interesting conversations among our favorite dead shonobi. good chapter overall and im ready for the fighting to start. read and discuss. http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/45984461/1

Yea I was wondering what happen to last weeks installment. The conversation between the dead are interesting and I am wondering if Kabuto can control all of them when it hit's crunch time. If they can get to Kabuto early enough his Jistu will wear off and the dead should dissappear. Also I know Kabuto has a hidden agenda but I still can't figure out what his angle is.....

Hmm, so the impure resurrection technique brings the actual soul of the person who died back, I never got that until now and I feel pretty sorry for all those dead people, I mean it must be pretty awkward for them right about now. And I feel sorry for Anko, I mean, during the whole series she's appeared like... 6 times and all of a sudden she's fighting the second main villain and we all know what happens to characters who fight an important villain early on.

She's going to win?

Man, isn't the only way to stop a impure resurrection to have the soul removed?

As what we the reader have been told, yes.

And the only way to remove a soul is to Summon the God of Death which in hand takes the user soul as well.

Also just to note the 4th, Minato Namikaze, was the creator of both summoning the Death God and the creation of the infamous Rasengan. This shows how BAD A55 the 4th was.

Also, once i re-read the chapter, i notice that Kabuto said it was difficult to control of the the summon ninja's and it will be easier to erase their mind, when they will be most effective as a killing machine.

This being said, I really want to see who will lose control and when.

Also just to note the 4th, Minato Namikaze, was the creator of both summoning the Death God and the creation of the infamous Rasengan. This shows how BAD A55 the 4th was.

the 4th sure is BAD ASS, and he did create the Rasengan but you're wrong on the first part.......he summoned the Death God but he didn't create the technique as Kabuto Yakushi mentioned that, along with Orochimaru, Tobirama Senju(the Second Hokage) also knew how to use it and he lived way before the 4th Hokage....nobody really knows who created this technique......

the 4th sure is BAD ASS, and he did create the Rasengan but you're wrong on the first part.......he summoned the Death God but he didn't create the technique as Kabuto Yakushi mentioned that, along with Orochimaru, Tobirama Senju(the Second Hokage) also knew how to use it and he lived way before the 4th Hokage....nobody really knows who created this technique......

Actually the 4th Hokage Created the Dead Demon Consuming seal, which is what Wrath was talking about and the 2nd Hokage was able to use the Summoning: Impure World Resurrection, which is what Kabuto is using right now.

FTW!!! Zabuza and Haku are back!?? and here i was thinking they were doing it in the afterlife lol ;)

and it was nice to see that new version of naruto ... stacking up those blocks like a little kindergardener. i hope they include that form in the new game. and sasuke STILL hasnt has his blindfold taken off? meanwhile, we have zetsu here, zetsu there, zetsu everywhere!!!

oh well, i have to continue hoping that SOMEWHERE along the line, it'll start making sense again.