Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

Its just not fair... the 4th is just way to strong. i agree that this fight scene was way to fast. Wished that there was more of a better fight and more crazier ninjutsu.

I guess that it is obvious that he did not kill mandara at the end of the chapter since we know he is alive in the future... i wonder what happened

After reading this chapter i have got to say (my opinion) that the 4th is the strongest and coolest ninja right now... and next week he fights more... yay!

yeah without a doubt at that time the 4th was the strongest and coolest ninja as he was tit for tat on par with madara. the space time jutsus that they were using against each other was epic imo. i just hope theres more fight between them left lol.

So i don't know if i read it right but to me it looked like the third hokage was still in charge but everyone still calls minato the forth so im a little confused with that. Aside from that yea this is gonna be an epic battle when the show catches up to it.

It's possible that the Third Hokage was filling in while Minato was maintaining Kushina's seal during childbirth.

Hmm, things are really getting short and sweet aren't they? I prefer it this way, it creates a bit more suspense, there really isn't much to say that hasn't already been said, all I'll say is that I'm really, really looking forward to the conclusion of this battle.

Hmm, things are really getting short and sweet aren't they? I prefer it this way, it creates a bit more suspense, there really isn't much to say that hasn't already been said, all I'll say is that I'm really, really looking forward to the conclusion of this battle.

i see into the future .....

the conclusion of the battle.

<gasp> minato seals the fox inside naruto. who'd have thought it?

oh, wait. this is a flashback. everyone knew it.

hey i didn't understood one thing that naruto and saskue where of same age but in the beginning naruto fails 2 times but passes in 3rd time but then how could naruto and saskue could be in same class??????????? I think saskue must be his senior by that time but he is not, what do you guys think??????????

hey i didn't understood one thing that naruto and saskue where of same age but in the beginning naruto fails 2 times but passes in 3rd time but then how could naruto and saskue could be in same class??????????? I think saskue must be his senior by that time but he is not, what do you guys think??????????

sasuke must have dropped out for a while after his parents died.

that's the only guess i can make. :dhh:

@rai : dude, plz try to upload the next chapter. it's out tomorrow

Cool chapter again, but could someone please explain to me how that demon death seal thing works? I still don't understand why Minato had to die.

Minato died because the Dead Demon Consuming Seal consumes the soul of the user. The death god thing that appears grabs the target soul(in this case the nine tailed demon fox) by going through the user's soul first(Minato in this case) and then grabbing the target. Apparently, there's a limit on how much can be sealed, i think that's why Minato only sealed half of the fox's chakra while the rest was sealed in Naruto.

That's more or less what happens...or something along that line!!

I think this chapter was about as well written as it could have gotten. Nothing of course I think surprised anyone in this chapter but the emotion for me was still there. Great chapter, and can't wait to see where the next chapter will lead because it could start off anywhere.

I actually hated this chapter because it shows the lack of logic or reason present in Naruto.

We see Minato and Kushina having a conversation all the while Kushina is bleeding to death or something. You'd think Minato as a responsible husband would Hiraishin to the hospital to fetch a nurse, don't you think? No, he's dead set on making sure his son grows up an orphan.

Then theres the way the Dead Demon Seal works. If you look carefully, the jutsu has already been cast but not sealed. The Fox is chained up and immobilised by Kushina. So what's the rush? Apparently, the DDS can be sealed whenever you want. If Kishimoto were actually able to think things through, the Fourth Hokage would have planned out the situation thusly.

1) There's a giant freakin' fox just over there. I have to make sure its not a threat.

2) Ah great, my wife just chained it up. I knew that jutsu had a use outside of the bedroom ^^

3) Crap, she's bleeding heavily. Better fetch a nurse and doctor, hopefully Tsunade is still around...

4) Hey, honey, feeling better with that medical jutsu. By the way, I told Sarutobi about Madara. This way, in case I die, he can do something about him, instead of ruling for the next twelve years unaware of who's responsible for this.

That last point is what makes me sigh in annoyance. It shows Kishimoto just writes the story as he goes along, without any thought for consistency. Minato is shown having had time to write down "the key to the seal", summon a toad and send it to Jiraiya. Maybe he could have written "P.S. It wuz Madara Uchiha".

When the manga was first written, the Fox attack was a natural disaster, in Kishimoto's mind. The Fourth sealed it, and the Third just had to worry about Naruto being safe. Then Itachi comes along and says it was Madara. Okay...so only an Akatsuki could have learned this. Now, we see the Fourth deducing his attacker's identity, and not bothering to pass along the information?