Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

The reason there hasnt been a focus on the "love" story between hinata and naruto is quite frankly because of the main story involving sasuke and madara and the upcoming war. Just because the author hasnt taken the time to do it yet doesnt mean he isnt going to. Its alot more important things going on right now that need to be resolved than naruto acknowledging hinatas love. It can be assumed that he loves her very much because her seemingly dying caused him to go 8 tails. as for me copying and pasting from naruto wiki well I wanted to highlight the things that need to be read and comprehended such as gaara being munipulated by the one tails need for blood. and thats the reason the sand village feared him he only murdered ppl he saw as a threat ie ninja assassins and opponents in the chunin exams.

Um Raikagasama, Gaara was psychotic. When he went to visit Lee in the hospital, Lee was unconscious and therefore not a threat, yet he tried to kill him anyway. I mean look at how he talked and acted, you sound like you think he had some sort of code of honour or something. I mean, because of his sand defense, he didn't view anyone as a threat. The Rain Ninja in the forest, he knew they'd never be able to harm him, but he killed them anyway.

As for the focus being on Sasuke and Madara, I agree with you there. He can focus on whatever part of the story as he wishes, but again we come back to all the hallmarks of a good author: being able to tie things together. I literally mean this when I say I would have been satisfied with a single panel of Naruto saying to Hinata after Pain's attack, that they can't have a relationship, at least not until after the war, or even one panel showing where he's wondering what to do about Hinata. Because it would show the character as acting like a human being, with emotions and problems, and teenage hormones. I couldn't care less if the two are never paired up, but I will not be satisfied until I see some drama.

Gaara became emotionally withdrawn, all but silent, and consumed with a bitter loathing for everyone but himself and "Mother", the voice of Shukaku in his head. He learned to find pleasure, and eventually a reason to live, in annihilating the numerous assassins sent to kill him – and, by extension, anyone who threatened his existence. This was only worsened by the occasional demand by Shukaku for blood to sate its blood lust, which resulted in Gaara being merciless, demonstrated when he murdered Baiu and Midare while ignoring their pleas.

gaara going to hurt lee was apart of him finishing the job he started in the chunin exam round against lee and he did see lee as a threat because lee was the first person that made him feel physical pain thats why shikaku was blood lusting for Lee. And lets not forget the rain village ninja attack the sand siblings for there scroll first and were pretty cocky that they were successful until gaara give them the sand coffin. lol

Raikagesama,

What about when we're first introduced to Gaara? Kankuro is bullying Konohamaru, and when we see Gaara, he threatens to kill Kankuro.

I do agree somewhat that with Lee, he would have wanted to finish the job, but remember "Because I felt like it". That to me fits the definition of a psychotic murderer, someone who has no basic concept of right or wrong, but will kill literally simply because they can.

The quote you underlined up there defeats your own argument. You say that Gaara only killed when he felt threatened, yet those two Rain ninja you mention were pleading for their lives, but he decided to kill them anyway. They weren't a threat. They were never a threat, irregardless of whether or not they attacked first, because he knew the sand would protect him. Whenever I saw watched the anime or read the manga, and Gaara was shown, all I could see was a psycho, who loved to kill, not someone who only killed in self-defense.

Oh just to let you know, watch your spelling. Shikaku (S-H-I-) refers to Shikamaru's father. Shukaku (S-H-U) is the name of Gaara's demon.

okay ... first of all, why is deidara addressing sasori as "master"? lol

secondly, madara and kabuto are both a bunch of wily jackals. any1 else feel this is gonna turn into a 3 way battle?

thirdly, I'VE SEEN FLIES THAT ARE BIGGER THAN PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A FOX NARUTO TURNED INTO!!!

and lastly, did he just do what i think he did? how dumb can this guy get, trying to puke ...

although, i gotta say one thing ... THAT TAILED BEAST RASENGAN LOOKED AWESOME!!! :D

lol the 4th hokage was so badass he friggin copied a tailed beast move with out a sharingan lol...to bad narutos fchakra form has such a bad downside:(..wanted him to be ultimate badass

You never needed a sharingan to copy a jutsu. What I think the sharingan does (amongst its other powers) is allow you to see in slow motion or speed up your reactions. That way, the Uchiha would see their opponent doing hand seals slowly, allowing them to memorise the seals used and thus use it straight away. Any other ninja would copy the jutsu the old-fashioned way, by training.

Apparently, the Fourth saw the Tailed Beast Bomb, then spent three years inventing the Rasengan. The fact he did it without a Sharingan does not make him badass: the fact that apparently, now we know he faced another Tailed Beast before Kyuubi and lived to tell the tale...although maybe it was Kushina PMSing ^^

You never needed a sharingan to copy a jutsu. What I think the sharingan does (amongst its other powers) is allow you to see in slow motion or speed up your reactions. That way, the Uchiha would see their opponent doing hand seals slowly, allowing them to memorise the seals used and thus use it straight away. Any other ninja would copy the jutsu the old-fashioned way, by training.

Apparently, the Fourth saw the Tailed Beast Bomb, then spent three years inventing the Rasengan. The fact he did it without a Sharingan does not make him badass: the fact that apparently, now we know he faced another Tailed Beast before Kyuubi and lived to tell the tale...although maybe it was Kushina PMSing ^^

Well from the moment Bee heard the 4th name he started to tremble. I was thinking that it could of been the 8-tailed that the 4th could of fought before it was sealed into Bee's body. We know the 4th sealed the 9-tail into Naruto but before that we don't know what the 4th was up to. Since we don't know how old Bee is or the 4th it is hard to place at what time this COULD of happened. Also I agree with you on the Sharingan. It allows you to see your movement in slow motion. He used it to see Naruto's movement when they fought at the waterfall. But remember when he fought Lee, even though he could see Lee's movements he physically couldn't keep up with them. I'm sure it's used for other things like Genjitsu and whatnot.

There's something slightly arousing about Anko's situation..Ahem, anyways, my weird fetishes aside, the story 's finally gotten interesting again! if you ignore that fact that a friggin war is going on and the hero seems to be pretty much oblivious to that fact, but I guess that's so that he'll come out in the ending and be the great hero of it all, overall the chapter was a good one and unlike the last few, it made me anxious to find out what happens next, like a manga should.

I didn't like the last chapter. What ridiculous way to dead had Sasori.

When i saw Sai's badass face i thought "Man, this war will be GAR". Of course I was wrong, this is the love war, gtfo Hitler. xD

I'm seeing it:

Naruto: "Zabuza, i've loved you since we met"

Zabuza: "Now i can rest in peace"

Haku: "I love you too"

Zabuza: "Oh, i'm not shotakon, Haku"

Haku: "But you love me, you died by my side, didn't you?"

Naruto: "Haku, i love you too, so I am confused"

Zabuza: "Haku, Naruto loves us, we should be happy, would you like to dead now?"

Haku: "Yes. Bye Kabuto, see you. I'm a trap, btw *3*"

-They dead-

Naruto: "What a crack i am. Those noobs believed in my words, first season characters, what naive they are."

xD

_____

I have Ohana's spoiler, btw, It's allowed here to post it? I do not want problem yet. xD

P.S.: Did i have mistakes? I'm not that good in english, yet. D:

Hi everyone sorry im late with the manga had my first round of college finals anywho heres 520, naruto continues his training with the bijuu ball and kabuto explains impure resurection jutsu to madara, overall I was expecting more but it seemed very short I thought it could have been a little longer. read and discuss.http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/49041835/1

i don't think Anko is gonna die ... for the simple reason that they haven't already killed her.

i've seen way too many James Bond films to be able to tell when a guy is gonna hold his prisoner captive instead of killing him, and while it may not stand out as much, thats whats happening right now.

what i fail to understand is that if Madara is stronger than kabuto, why not just kill him and get on with his plan? What kind of leverage could he possibly have over him?

and does anyone else feel that what started off as a NINJA manga is slowly turning into a Mad Scientist/ Frankenstein thingy?

Soo, did that intelligence guy with the thing over his head remind anyone else of Xavier from X men? Anyways, I think Anko is gonna die, well, I hope she will, that'd be a serious interest maker for me, I think it's about time that they start killing of some characters permanently, it is a WAR after all,(crosses fingers hoping Hinata will die) also I'm glad they explained the resurrection technique a bit more, since I never could make that much sense out of it.

Okay ... obvious question time ...

If the impure Resurrection Jutsu has no limits, then why didn't Orochimaru just use it to bring back ... i dunno, let's say the thousands of EXPEREIENCED ninja that died during the previous two wars and use THEM to invade the Hidden Leaf instead of going in a roundabout way and making an alliance with the Sand first.

We've seen the number of prisoners he's kept so there's no shortage of bodies and also, there has to be a ninja graveyard or something where he can get those DNA samples.

Well, anyone care to answer this or should it be dismissed as yet another plot hole?

Okay ... obvious question time ...

If the impure Resurrection Jutsu has no limits, then why didn't Orochimaru just use it to bring back ... i dunno, let's say the thousands of EXPEREIENCED ninja that died during the previous two wars and use THEM to invade the Hidden Leaf instead of going in a roundabout way and making an alliance with the Sand first.

We've seen the number of prisoners he's kept so there's no shortage of bodies and also, there has to be a ninja graveyard or something where he can get those DNA samples.

Well, anyone care to answer this or should it be dismissed as yet another plot hole?

Because for once in the manga, something makes sense. Kabuto is having trouble controlling the ten/twenty/thirty ninja he's brought back: even Orochimaru would have had trouble reviving thousands. Plus, personality wise, Orochimaru wanted to save his most diabolical jutsu to use against the Third: I bet, in his mind, it would have demeaned the jutsu or made it lose its awe if he had used it simply as a weapon.

Plus...thousands of prisoners? Orochimaru didn't have a big underground city of doom. He had a series of bases spread out over the Naruto world, to avoid detection. Sure, he'd have had some manpower, but certainly not thousands (and yes, this again leads to the question, of how did Orochimaru get the manpower to invade the Leaf, even with the Sand's help?)