Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

i thought it was a good chapter but it was really short i think that lately when a bad guy dies there seems to be a effort to make that bad guy more noble than what they are. and at punner thanks for stealing my thunder lol

lol, you're welcome.

anyways, i thought that it was nice to see the first meeting of itachi and kisame.

those two were the only akatsuki partners who ever got along with each other.

i've got one question though. in a previous chapter, kabuto showed madura a coffin of nagato. that led me to assume that he had killed Konan, cause you'd think she'd protect her best friend's body more carefully.

now it seems she had just removed his eyes.

any ideas what madura is planning with them?

does he wanna start a rinnegan collection as well?

That last page has me worried, Conan is one of the few characters in naruto that I actually wish won't die, I mean, it's not that I don't like them it's just that I would appreciate a bit more tragedy, but not Conan Dammit!!!, seriously, someone help her!! ahem. anyways, my thoughts, this has got to be one of the akatsuki deaths that I appreciated the most alongside Hidan and Itachi, I mean ripped apart by his own sharks, just awesome! and Guy and Bee didn't fail us with the comic relief afterwards and just a minor observance. anyone notice the rather convenient position of the shark next to guy on page 16? could this hint at the death of Might Guy perhaps? my perverted eyes never fail me XD. so yeah great chapter.

Damn, it seems that they're gonna really kill off Conan, aww well, chapter was great, Madara kind of seems to be the cause of everything that's going on, I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one that thought Tsunade the secret to such big breasts! lol but seriously what didn't this guy do? And the Akatsuki's story seems to be getting more interesting as well, hopefully they'll fit in a reason for Yahiko's rushed suicide that didn't seem to make any sense, that always bugged me.(p.s first one to post!!)

Wow.... a certain someone got it even worse than the pain and Yahiko, damn. I loved this chapter, nice and tragic, I was hoping they would've done something like this, but not to the one in question here dammit! I hope Naruto continues along this tone since it's moments like these that make me like a series XD and after reading that last panel, nothing makes sense anymore lol and as you said, epic chapter.

Ah.. I don't read the manga but I had to read that...

So Nagato was an Uzumaki after all as well... hehe.

Wonder how Naruto and Nagato may have been related if at all.

Madara, really is Madara after all as well and we learn about his abilities now.

He now has three of the six paths as well.

and he fought the senju, not to win, but to gain his powers to use in the future.

Nice chapter, learned a lot.

damn!

so madura IS madura. and here i was hoping that it would be someone different.

so, nagato was an uzumaki, eh. and by 6 paths, he meant SIX different techniques. grrr, i still dont understand it.

guess i'll have to wait till later to find out.

P.S. after experiencing the pain of writing a comic myself, i will NEVER EVER bad-mouth a writer for taking a whole week to release a new chapter.

I WAS UP FOR 3 DAYS AND ONLY FINISHED ONE FREAKING PAGE!!!

these guys ... aren't human, i tell you

I bet 50 virtual cookies that Nagato turns out to be Kushina's father, and thus Naruto's grandfather. This will mean that Naruto does have a Kekkei Genkai, the Rinnegan, he'll awaken it later on, and use it to defeat Sasuke.

Oh god... 9-tails, Sage Mode, Rasengan, and then.... Rinnegan? He'll be unstoppable. XD

HANG ON A SECOND!!!!

Nagato's CAN'T be his grandfather. i mean the guy ISN'T that old, is he?

oh, what's the use? the plot's gone to hell anyways

Well.. Nagato was trained by Jiraiya back when they were in the war when the three Sanin weren't Sanin yet? I believe that is even before the 4th was trained by Jiraiya or whatever. I don't really believe Nagato is Naruto's grandfather though. How come Nagato never recognized Naruto's last name though if he was really an Uzumaki?

Well.. Nagato was trained by Jiraiya back when they were in the war when the three Sanin weren't Sanin yet? I believe that is even before the 4th was trained by Jiraiya or whatever. I don't really believe Nagato is Naruto's grandfather though. How come Nagato never recognized Naruto's last name though if he was really an Uzumaki?

well, considering the author's track record so far, there's only one answer to that :

AMNESIA!!! :D

nagato is just a part of the clan by way of his mother and nagato konin yahiko were trained during the war where minato earned his fame as the yellow flash and that was well after jaraiya trained the 4th so no nagato is not naruto's grandfather. i recall in the anime they said the third great shinobi war.

If you go to http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Second_Great_Shinobi_World_War

and look under trivia, it says the anime made a mistake. The battle against Hanzo occured during the Second War. Afterward, Jiraiya taught the orphans, and if you read http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jiraiya, in his background section, it says that his teaching of the orphans occured before he taught Minato.

Also, there is no definite age given for the orphans or when he taught Minato. It is entirely possible that Nagato could have knocked up a girl as a young teen (Konan maybe, who then dumped the baby?) We don't know. So at the least, there is an outside chance of Nagato being Naruto's grandfather.