Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

Seriouely just how much Chakra and power does freaken Kabuto have? I know he took what her names chakra but this is just getting out of hand. So in a short period of time he was able to get his hands on all of those ninja's dna to bring them back to life? Now that is hard to believe. From the time Ochimaru died till right now hasn't been that long yet he's been able to collect all that dna huh?

i got a question.

why hasn't kabuto brought back jiraiya or even orochimaru using that jutsu of his? having two of the 3 Sannin would boost his chances, one would think.

I can think of two reasons. Either its not the right time yet for him, as he clearly has shown to ressurect in waves i.e. the last generation Seven Swordsmen, or with Orochimaru at least, he's been sealed away: Kabuto has mentioned that those whose souls are sealed can't be brought back, albeit that only concerns those sealed with the Reaper Death Seal.

i got a question.

why hasn't kabuto brought back jiraiya or even orochimaru using that jutsu of his? having two of the 3 Sannin would boost his chances, one would think.

I believe he said Jiraiya's body was too far down in the ocean or wherever his body landed. http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/49041835/15 Couldn't get any Dna but he could get Danzo's and Pains Dna but Madara told him not to push his luck. About Orochimaru....I dunno.

I believe he said Jiraiya's body was too far down in the ocean or wherever his body landed. http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/49041835/15 Couldn't get any Dna but he could get Danzo's and Pains Dna but Madara told him not to push his luck. About Orochimaru....I dunno.

he wouldn't need jiraiya's body, just whoever he slept with last...I'm sure you can figure out the rest

• 2 weeks later...
can't wait to see Haku fight again, have a feeling it will end the same way as the first time, by Kakashi's hands, also wish Anko will be ok in the end but she seems gone right about now, Kabuto wan't to keep her alive but Madara want's her dead, ugh can't wait for next week's.

sooo called it!!! (has not happen yet but seems that way) new chapter was rather good, shining light on the past of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist