Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

well ok the second shonobi war he trained the orphans and he trained them for three years http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ame_Orphans when he met the orphans the were between 10-13 according to the data books he left them and went back to the village where he trained minato who was ten at the time http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Minato_Namikaze and had graduated from the academy which was the same ninja academy kushina when to so even though we dont know their proper ages if you do the math theres no way nagato could be naruto's grandfather. as there is at most a 3-6 year difference in age unless nagato was poking bitches as a orphen while training lmao!!!!

Great chapter, still think Conan got it way more brutally than any of the other orphans in the end though. I'll admit it's the first death in Naruto that makes me feel a bit sad and surprised me a bit. thought at least of the orphans would live and hopefully we'll see a bit more Sasuke (next two weeks...) and that new mask is awesome!

well ok the second shonobi war he trained the orphans and he trained them for three years http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ame_Orphans when he met the orphans the were between 10-13 according to the data books he left them and went back to the village where he trained minato who was ten at the time http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Minato_Namikaze and had graduated from the academy which was the same ninja academy kushina when to so even though we dont know their proper ages if you do the math theres no way nagato could be naruto's grandfather. as there is at most a 3-6 year difference in age unless nagato was poking bitches as a orphen while training lmao!!!!

well...we don't know for sure that as soon as Jiraiya returned from training the orphans that he immediately started teaching Minato. Although, the naruto wikia site does say that "when he became a Jonin capable of leading a squad"; I'd say he's capable considering he had just spent three years training the orphans.

And Nagato could have been poking bitches while training. After all, think about it. He's just hit puberty. His sensei writes the Icha Icha series (although again we don't know if he'd started to at this point, his first book was Tales of a Gutsy Ninja), and Konan was alright to look at. Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge, Know What I mean?

hahaha wasn't it funny seeing all of them in frog outfits, it cracked me up...but at the same time it was sad...good chapter though.

oh and didnt madara lose his arm in the last chapter? so weird lol

hmmm i wonder when naruto and sasuke are going to fight... that should be a good chapter.

Well Masashi Kishimoto really knows how to surprize you and keep you on the edge of your seat... seriously did not see that one coming... Nagato being part of the Uzamaki clan

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, stupid question guys. How can there be 80,000 shinobi? How does the economics of that work? Think about it. They're Hidden Villages (not cities), and their income is from missions. Can there really be enough people in the Naruto world to have missions for 80,000 shinobi? I had always thought each village had only a few hundred ninja tops.

About the only thing I can think of is if you count the samurai. Their economics would be different, so there could be tens of thousands of them.

Considering its completely made up ..id say it works pretty well lol ...but yea its just one of those things , no use in going to deep into it...its kinda like asking how can they do clones lol

True. I'm not gonna worry about it too much. Its just one of the things that nags me at the back of my mind whenever I read Naruto. Kishimoto gives an explanation for jutsu and chakra, so I don't worry about that, but its when things literally don't make sense...ah crap, I'm just gonna shut up and watch Haruhi Suzumiya. Much more fun.

Again why the hell is this thread dead? O.o

Anyway reviving time!

For those of you who've read the latest chapters, guess who's back?

DEIDARA!!! XD Lol i really liked deidara being back for another round but shame he's in denial that he didn't kill sasuke.... :/

His first fight and its against the tsuchikage namely the kage of his former village! :P

Should be a good one and we'll get to see more of deidara's background this way, on the other hand a new version of manda is born thanks to kabutochimaru while naruto is on a ecological mission where atm he's......

What the hell?! Ok how the freaking hell did THAT get past censorship??! O.O;;;

"ITS A MALE!" lol, one of the funniest moments yet.

seriously, the author wants to make naruto look dumber than a coconut. the whole place flipped over and he just shrugs it off as an earthquake and says "a male's a male"

*sigh*

and then they ask me why i prefer sasuke.

Lol double posting is bad for your health! :P

And true indeed, dumber yes but at least he has his moments! xD

I like sasuke too but due to him emoing/going nuts is what makes me want to hit him with a sledgehammer! >.>

well, at least now we know it's a male, lol

More like an okama to be precise! lol xD I rather have not seen that coz damn, of all the moments where kishi had the excuse of showing someone's junk it had to be an armadillo's?!

P.S: Was this thread merged? O.o