Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Raikagesama is back with this weeks new manga chapter the only thing i want to give away about this chapter is that its one word awesome so im not going to spoil anything and im gonna let you read and decide if you think its awesome or not on your own lol read and lets discuss http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/38409866/1:byebye:

And here I thought they forgot about Kisame lol and guy is another character I think they never show enough(like Anko T_T), of course when they do, it's awesome hence the reason why I like this chapter so much, I've always been a fan of the DBZ style fights and that's what tends to happen when ever Guy/Lee is around, no complicated tricks, just super powerful melee attacks and property damage..it's just beautiful. So yeah, was an awesome chapter in my opinion.

In my opinion i think Gai will win. He knows he's a dangerous opponent it the intel he gathered gets to the remaining akatsuki members. Heck if possible he might open the eight gate.

I wonder, if he can summon a turtle, can we say he can also use more ninjutsu's? Ah....so many questions.

Yes as summoning is a type of ninjutsu. Also, in some Naruto databooks or whatever, he was given a ninjutsu and genjutsu rating of 3 each time. So while he can unlike Rock Lee, he chooses not to.

((Obvious by that episode he tried to disguise himself with a wig and rather than just use a transformation technique.))

"Teleportation technique with a right hand smash,

but all that I saw was a yellow flash..."-Bee(eight-tailed jinchuriiki)

Hey, all of u guyz are thinking about Guy but I am really worried about

Bee..wonder what Kisame must have done to him with his sword 'Sameheda'...

really I dont want to see him die...

I think Guy will be ultimately saved by our new 'Yellow Flash-2'...lolz :ewhz:

But do you really think that Gay can defeat him???...i wonder...i think we will get to see more of Naruto before the chapter of 'Kisame' gets closed...

"Teleportation technique with a right hand smash,

but all that I saw was a yellow flash..."-Bee(eight-tailed jinchuriiki)

Hey, all of u guyz are thinking about Guy but I am really worried about

Bee..wonder what Kisame must have done to him with his sword 'Sameheda'...

really I dont want to see him die...

I think Guy will be ultimately saved by our new 'Yellow Flash-2'...lolz :ewhz:

But do you really think that Gay can defeat him???...i wonder...i think we will get to see more of Naruto before the chapter of 'Kisame' gets closed...

Killer Bee is dead strong....less than his brother I think.... but he'll survive from that attack....after all...he suffered burns from Amaterasu but still lived....even though he did it to get a vacation.....:confuse:

this chapter surprised me quite a lot....Guy opening up the 7th gate was something I didn't expect....can't wait for next week!!!!!!!

Nice to see the Fourth Mizukage back in action.

Though I sometimes detest flashbacks this one was well placed and I liked Kisame's past. I was glad it wasn't just a 'fighting for fighting's sake' kind of backstory.

Though I got to say I'm still scratching my head about that weird guy who had Samehada before Kisame.

That chapter was really good.

So kisame lived a life of lies and madara told him of his plans for a world without lies. Maybe that was another lie he belived in. xD. I just can't believe he'd take that much damage and still force himself back and bite his tongue....he's pretty badass!

Plus, what's so special about madara's face that he can't be seen? This make me want the next chapter now?

With so many untold secrets....it really makes me wonder about whats going to happen next ....there are many hidden facts like- the secret behind Madara's face...What Itachi did to Naruto when he forced one of his genjutsu crows inside Naruto's body when he last met him before he died??...etc..