• Cat
    • Fish
    • Rabbit
    • Mouse
    • Ferret
    • Chinchilla
    • Snake
    • Other

I have quite a few animals...well, I did. Then a few died.

Currently I have a jack russell terrier (Nacho), a rat russell terrier (Ruca), a Poodle and Pitbul mix (Rocky), a...something (Scrappy), and another Poodle and Pitbull mix (Mitsy).

I use to have a half-coyote hlf german sheperard dog named Lady, but she recently was put down due to age.

I also use to have a horse named Josie, but we gave her back to her previous owner because we knew she was quite lonely with us.

I also have a Tabby cat named Tabby...

And two parakeets: Ukir and Edel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

At my mom's place where I dont live anymore I had an orange tabby named Ember, he's still there pissing my mom off constantly because he's a real oddball of a cat

Here one of my roommates has a puppy purebread "Shiba-Inu" named Kiba which is

Fang" in japanese...he's basically a $#%#$@%@#$^...I liked him for about a day...then he prettymuch started failing at life -_-

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My family has two dogs and two cats. And I have a fish.

After my rabbit died, I told myself I probably wouldn't get another rabbit, because he wasn't all that nice. But more and more, I find myself wanting one. They're just too darn cute. So, when I graduate and find my own place, I'm definitely getting my own dog and a rabbit.

I have 5 Betta Fish atm one died. 3 males 2 females. My fish are funny when others tap their tanks, some of them will flare their gills or zoom across the tank. But when they see me they get excited like they are asking for food.

I really want one kitty though I've never been able to keep one for it's whole life. Maraduan was my last Kitty and my mother gave her away without my permission cause I moved. She was an interesting little Siamese. She was prefect. Always fell to sleep on my lap and attacked my feet under my bed in the morning. When I moved she peed in the middle of my bed pissed off at me cause she loved me. Then CP and his girlfriend took her, never cleaned her litter box and just didn't care for her properly.

My ex boyfriend wouldn't let me bring her with me when I moved in with him. But yet 2 years later he was saying it was all great and grand to have a cat while his sister got one saying we could both own it. It was stupid.

Maraduan:

I_Is_Hiding_by_SanzoLover.jpg

Moss:

Moss_again_by_SanzoLover.jpg

• 3 weeks later...