• Fish
    • Rabbit
    • Mouse
    • Ferret
    • Chinchilla
    • Snake
    • Other

• 8 months later...

Currently, I have two cats; one black and one white.

(Used to have hamsters but one died from a condition then the other from old age.)

My eldest cat is named Oliver and I've had him since I was of 8 years of age. His name came from the movie Oliver & Co. which ironicly, I had seen on the day whilst waiting for my mother to return with our new pet. There was so much argument over his name until I finally spoke and suggested Oliver. Haha, everyone was really happy with it so I was chuffed!

My other cat is named Raven after 'Thats so Raven' since at the time it was mine and my younger sisters favorite show. I've had her since I was 15 and she's an outdoor cat unlike my Olie (Ravens the responsibility of my sister whilst Oliver is seen as mine). She's an okay cat who likes to put dogs in their place when they get wide with her so she's rather funny to watch.

I'll hopefully be getting a taranchula or turtle once I turn 21.

Really wanted a poodle but my mums gunna need some encouraging.

I've had so many generations of cats... I feel like writing a genealogy now.

forever_alone_face_bigger.png

Leo, Jagz, Luna - 1980s

\

Leo/Luna -> Bandit

\

Bandit -> Cali, Runt, Sugar, Teddybear - 1991

These all started with one stray cat we tamed down.

G.G. -> Ruffy, Scruffy, Duffy

\

Duffy -> Tippy, Frank, J.J.

\

Tippy -> George

\

George -> G.G., Amber, Lulu, Bear

\

Amber, G.G. -> Litter of 9 total, kept one - Vivi

Only four cats are surviving now - Cali, Bear, Vivi, and Raika, a new stray. Raika is 5 months old, Vivi 1.5 years, Bear 3 years, Cali 21 years. All outside.

We also have a semi-tamed squirrel that sits around you on the porch sometimes if you're not being rowdy.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a pet owner. Sadly, my pets are always evil no matter what. I had a gerbil, and it killed my brothers then chewed the cage bars and escaped. I have a budgie that I need to wear leather birding gloves to touch it or clean the inside of its cage since its so violent. This little thing made my friend bleed by biting his ear too hard. And I have a crab, which is nocturnal and annoys the crap out of me since its always skittering around at night when im trying to sleep. Also pinches anything that goes into its tank.

• 1 month later...