• Cat
    • Fish
    • Rabbit
    • Mouse
    • Ferret
    • Chinchilla
    • Snake
    • Other

I have a dog. Her name is Penny (when she was a puppy, her fur was copper colored, but now it's darkened so it looks like a dark red/brown color). She is a lab/beagle mix, and she is my heart. I love her to death. My parents got her when I was in 7th grade, but I had been wishing for a dog ever since I was around 8 years old. She definitely has mood swings and you can tell when she's annoyed with you. I love to curl up with her when I go to sleep. Anyway, I could talk about my baby all day, but I have to go to work.

I have two that are currently staying with my Grandma from when I moved out to my Dad's (since I now live in an apt), a half wolf half collie named Roxy who's 10 (who loves cats), and my cat who is about 3 and a half. They have a lot of other animals there since my Grandma is an animal lover, and I used to live over there part time before I moved so it's an environment they've very content and familiar with. My cat wont leave my lap except to eat or use the litter box when I'm over and my dog is always laying by me when I'm over there to visit.

• 1 month later...

ETA: Oh my gosh, there's another pet thread. Can I request to have these threads merged? PLEASE

FOUR CATS? I want four cats. Oh my god, I want a thousand cats. All the cats.

I know this is a mega old thread, but I want to share pictures of my kitties. These are from when we first got them in August/September. They are bigger now, the monsters.

226028_270973766250656_100000141057702_1275629_7489117_n.jpg

This is baby Gertie!

252023_270973719583994_100000141057702_1275627_3573613_n.jpg

This is Willis (left) and Gertie (right) ruining our blinds.

254637_2174383451940_1617443742_2206340_6924694_n.jpg

Here's the two of them snuggling together. They both had just gotten fixed, so that's why Gertie has a shaved tummy.

312546_2174383091931_1617443742_2206339_4240067_n.jpg

Another one, wherein Willis says hi to me.

283893_270973736250659_100000141057702_1275628_7780307_n.jpg

A picture of my skirt and Willis peeking around it.

This is our cat Bel. She's 16, and she always makes that "I'm going to murder you" face. At least, to me she does. Fun fact! My mom is a Trekkie and named her after the Klingon B'elanna Torres. (Our other cat was named Worf, but he passed away last spring.)

rgChdl.jpg

And this is Molly. She's... just Molly. Not much to say really, haha. She's six years old now.

QEz4sl.jpg

Our new puppy Pearl! I say puppy, but she's close to a year old. We adopted her on Pearl Harbor Day, hence the name. She's such a goof.

cQ4Xal.jpg

And last, but certainly not least, my baby Lindsay. I adopted her last July, and she's a year old as well.

KktO8l.jpg

avYV5l.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another poll! I am out of control.

Some random cat stories for you guys.

So the cats like to walk all over us while we are lying down in bed or on the couch. I was taking a nap with Java a couple days ago on the couch--I was lying on top of him with my head on his stomach. Willis hopped up and plopped his furry little bum in my face. FYI, cat butts stink.

A few months ago, while we were in bed, Gertie hopped up and started walking around. Java likes to sleep without a shirt, so when Gertie sat down on his chest, she decided it was a great idea to chew on his nipple. Many lols were had.

Willis likes to stare at the ceiling and mewl at it. I think it's because of the neighbours or the shadows, but I'm not sure. I try to have conversations with him, but they aren't very productive for some reason. Gertie only talks to me when she's hungry.