Monad-Gnostis

What brand of T.V. do you have?

I have two.  a late 70s Sony Triniton (KV-1924) and a Vizio VA19L (I use it as a monitor, and for watching Blu-ray discs as My PC has a DVD drive)

Edited by Badguys

I have a 55" Panasonic for movies and TV. 

It was a replacement for the old 50" LG Plasma that I still have sitting around. I haven't gotten rid of it yet for some reason though...

The TV in my bedroom is a 26" Insignia 720p I bought about seven or eight years ago. The most recent TV in our house is a Vizio 50" 1080p that we bought for our living room last year. I am hoping to upgrade to a larger, possibly 4K, TV in my bedroom when I can.

Panasonic! Supports every game console I have and the Samsung before it did not support my PS1, N64 through RGB and other older consoles with weird connections. Panasonic is in my opinion the best. Only problem is the speakers make a popping sound when you turn it on for like 20 minutes and that is annoying. It is a known problem with Panasonic so I won't be buying one in the future anymore. Think I will be going Sony. Can say a lot about Sony, but they always deliver quality stuff.

22'' Sony Bravia (I guess its became antique cause I bought it on 2010) and 18" Dell Monitor (HDMI-TV)

Edited by Subhraneel