What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

I definately think Claymore needs another season,

i would've liked it if they dubbed season 2-3 of familiar zero,

also agree i would love a new Elfen lied although i know in the manga they kinda killed off an important character where as in the show they didn't.

would be great to see another season of Clannad,

maybe another Blood+ tbh they could continue 30 years on :)

and ofc another HOTD. woah my list is long :P

High school of the dead - Because it was extremely entertaining to watch and I have been loving Zombie madness lately... (Damn you Call of Duty Black Ops and The Walking Dead)

Elfen Lied - Great Story which ended WAYY too fast (And maybe a recasting of the English voice-actors?)

Angel Beats! - first made into dubbed and then a whole redo of the series to be expanded, Amazing characters and too little developement

D.Gray Man - ... ive been WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS... even the manga issues are starting to be 2+ months apart for each issue

Then lastly Darker than black, i want to see more black reaper... with his Abilities -.-

Soul Eater. At the end I felt Incomplete.

Essentially to add more they'd either have to remake the show, which is still too fresh to warrant a remake, or they'd have to continue it by ignoring episodes 38-51 and acting like they never existed which if they did they'd probably re-release episodes 1-37 on the new sets and it'd make me sad to have to re-buy them so that the real story could fit to them without having that filler ending of 38-51.