What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

so many anime are left with open endings. so that if it turns out to be a money spinner they can make anther series from where they left off.

But yeah witch hunter robin needs another series, I mean it was literally JUST starting to arouse my interest when it finished.

Darker than Black could use a second season as well:)

It could and it does, it's called Darker than Black: Ryūsei no Gemini and consists of 12 episodes ;D

NO! DON'T SAY IT *covers ears*

that second season was so terrible, it took everything good about DTB and destroyed it:(

although I don't find this sketch to be particularly funny I do believe it puts the point across.

Channel four takes the place of Darker than Black: Ryūsei no Gemini in case you are wondering.

Tenjou Tenge, Air Gear, and Blade of the Immortal are very incomplete animes. All those endings made me say, "No, that can't be the final episode. Did I forget to download the others? No, I didn't. ..... Well damn, that's disappointing!"

NO! DON'T SAY IT *covers ears*

that second season was so terrible, it took everything good about DTB and destroyed it:(

Maybe I'm just the odd man out but I completely loved everything about the second season and probably enjoyed it even more than the first as far as enjoying it goes.

As for series that could use additional seasons to complete the story or a remake because they got some shitty anime-only ending I'd say:

1. Claymore
  2. D.Gray-man
  3. Gantz
  4. Ga-rei Zero (technically this is just a prequel but I'd I love for the manga to get animated)
  5. Highschool of the Dead (even if they did overdo it with the fanservice and ruin the little story it had)
  6. Hunter x Hunter
  7. Pandora Hearts (would also love for the licensee to actually dub this, hate sub only releases)
  8. Rosario + Vampire
  9. Sekirei (and it needs more fighting)
  10. Shikabane Hime
  11. Soul Eater (epic series but that filler ending was the worst I've seen)
  12. Spiral
  13. Tenjou Tenge (seriously this lead up to the anticipated fight from the beginning and ended before it happened)
  14. The Sacred Blacksmith
  15. Tokko (I'd really love to see the rest of the story to this)
  16. Zatch Bell (great non-ecchi version of Sekirei with more fights, but kind of an open-ended anime-only ending left this hanging)

At least for now that I can think of.

Darker than black needs a third season, it had a decent ending(I like sad endings) and all the supposed unanswered questions could be reasoned out, but I just wanna see more Hei, he's one of the few anime characters that doesn't turn into a total pussy when he loses his powers. Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou, one of my favorite Ecchi shows of all time, it needs be redone to follow the books somehow, and Highschool of the dead, because if it doesn't get another season, I will murder people.

Maybe I'm just the odd man out but I completely loved everything about the second season and probably enjoyed it even more than the first as far as enjoying it goes.

As for series that could use additional seasons to complete the story or a remake because they got some shitty anime-only ending I'd say:

1. Claymore
  2. D.Gray-man
  3. Gantz
  4. Ga-rei Zero (technically this is just a prequel but I'd I love for the manga to get animated)
  5. Highschool of the Dead (even if they did overdo it with the fanservice and ruin the little story it had)
  6. Hunter x Hunter
  7. Pandora Hearts (would also love for the licensee to actually dub this, hate sub only releases)
  8. Rosario + Vampire
  9. Sekirei (and it needs more fighting)
  10. Shikabane Hime
  11. Soul Eater (epic series but that filler ending was the worst I've seen)
  12. Spiral
  13. Tenjou Tenge (seriously this lead up to the anticipated fight from the beginning and ended before it happened)
  14. The Sacred Blacksmith
  15. Tokko (I'd really love to see the rest of the story to this)
  16. Zatch Bell (great non-ecchi version of Sekirei with more fights, but kind of an open-ended anime-only ending left this hanging)

At least for now that I can think of.

Agree on most of these, haven't seen some of them though

yeah, I agree with Koby on the Claymore issue. That anime could and should have another series....it was just getting really good:( Who cares if it dosen't follow the anime. Just make up some alternate-reality-it-was-all-a-dream crap and give us a second season:)

DTB season 2 was still terrible in my opinion. Hei was awsome and turned into a powerless child beater:( There were good bits, I can't deny, pieces redolent of the first series. But it could have been so much better...and longer for that matter. Everything about that season was so completely random. I mean when did they get hovercars? anyway, I 'm getting off track but I had to say my bit:)

edit: soul eater as well, didn' see that one! Just pretend the last few eps never happened and hey-ho its all good:)

soul eater as well, didn' see that one! Just pretend the last few eps never happened and hey-ho its all good:)

From what I remember of the 51 episode series they'd have to go back to episode 38 to continue it how it was intended. It's not quite half like it was with FMA as to why they made FMAB but it is a decent sized chunk.

We can only hope that when the Soul Eater manga comes close to it's end, BONES will launch a "Soul Eater : Brotherhood" project again and provide the true ending rather that pitiful climax of the anime.

That is, of course if SE remains as popular as FMA was when it first aired. FMA even got a movie to expand on the anime ending but that hasn't happened with Soul Eater this far.

The thing is.. the FMA ending wasn't really that bad. Sure it wasn't the ending the mangaka had wanted but it was decent and flowed with the Anime. While Soul Eater's ending was completely crap. It came out really pathetic for such an epic battle Anime series. All the fights up till then had an impact and instead this one shows Maka's powers but doesn't explain them, and then a lousy punch clinches the victory from the all powerful being of the show. One even Shinigami-sama couldn't handle. >.> I'm honestly not sure that even how great the series was if it could survive with the fans long enough for their to be enough reason for them to remake it sadly.

Soul Eater brotherhood. Claymore Brotherhood. Code geass brotherhood. They should just do brotherhoods of everything:)

They've actually been making a 3rd season for Code Geass for a while now. There are even trailers for it on Youtube but I don't know when it'll release.

Here's the MAL link to it :- http://myanimelist.net/anime/8888/Code_Geass_Gaiden:_Boukoku_no_Akito

They've actually been making a 3rd season for Code Geass for a while now. There are even trailers for it on Youtube but I don't know when it'll release.

Here's the MAL link to it :- http://myanimelist.net/anime/8888/Code_Geass_Gaiden:_Boukoku_no_Akito

I wouldn't call it a season 3, it's more or less it's own show set within the Code Geass universe. I also don't see why Code Geass would be a show warranting a remake either.