What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

High School of the Dead since the manga isn't yet over and Spice & Wolf since the characters' journey isn't over

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya also needs more seasons as long as the light novels are still being written

Absolutely for all of these!!!! I would even add Beck Mongolian Chop Squad to this as well!

Would be awesome if they made a second season for Beck MCS of the band from their first tour to their rise to world wide fame or something. That would be cool I think, or have a season of them in America touring. Man a continuation of Beck MCA would be epic! :beauty:

Chobits would work, but the new season couldnt compare to the old ones. After all, wouldnt be much plot. Would be like a season of filler land

Nah. It would just depend if they actually put much thought and effort into creating a new plot or not and how well they want to carry it out. I feel most series get lazy over time and dim hope for others looking forward to a possible new season. Maybe someone trying to hack the persocoms to take over da' woooorld. ¬ u ¬ ;;

Nah. It would just depend if they actually put much thought and effort into creating a new plot or not and how well they want to carry it out. I feel most series get lazy over time and dim hope for others looking forward to a possible new season. Maybe someone trying to hack the persocoms to take over da' woooorld. ¬ u ¬ ;;

Well, I would be amused if a new person moves into the building with a learning program persocom too. Then Chi could become a teacher. So much yummies

Man, there are ridiculous amounts of anime endings that, quite simply, blow. Though most of 'em could have just used one or two more episodes to finish them off. Still... is it too much to ask for actual endings? I particularly agree with High School of the Dead needing to be finished. But I'm not too uppity about that one, since it's moderately new and probably gonna get added upon. ^^

Also, is anyone else thinking like, "what... was... THAT?" for the ending of venus vs virus? Cause I know I AM. Just finished watching that one recently.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 for High School of the Dead

Agreed with those who felt Darker Than Black S02 blew... would want a season 3 just to bleach that from my memory. Granted, I enjoyed watching Hei develop without his powers but otherwise it just felt superficial and as if nothing much -happened-.

And Elfen Lied- simply because I loved the heck out of it and want MORE MORE MORE! >.>

tenjou tenge is one i'd like to see continue over all, the series i think stopped on OVA's but i'll check on that later.

and honestly i thought the dragon ball z/GT series could have been a lot longer then it was.

like each movie they made could have been adapted to an arc of 20-30 episodes, shedding some light on details surrounding other sayains and relationships to the main characters.

Hunter X Hunter. Ending drives me nuts.

I planned on checking this out but never got around to it, however isn't it currently being rebooted to be closer to the source?

My wishlist:

Fruits Basket - either a second season or remake, though I remember there being an announcement saying it wouldn't happen...I can still hope...The ending left a big question mark in my mind and it clearly showed the director had no understanding of what the story was about.

The Heroic Legends of Arislan - again, either a continuation or complete reboot. The ending didn't feel complete and all sorts of Anime-politics came into it which ruined consistency, so I hope they can overcome that.

Tytania - needs to be continued since the ending was left pretty open, but the author hasn't updated the novel in years, so I'd rather wait for it to have more source to work with.

The Legend of the Four Kings - The ending felt unresolved and I hope it gets an expansion.

3x3 Eyes - same as Arislan. It again was left very open and there's more than enough material to use to expand on the story.

The Guyver - needs to be continued; the ending was a horrid cliffhanger and the dub was so-so at best.

Deadman Wonderland - while I liked the series as it was my introduction, I realise it left a lot of elements out so it could do with a second season or a reboot.

Nyan Koi - The ending left me wanting more and I need to know how it ends.

There are probably a few more, but I could go on. Two I would have liked a continuation/remake to - Rurouni Kenshin and Berserk are being rebooted anyway, so yay!

Edit

Of course I realise that half my wishlist is made up of series over 10 years old, so a continuation isn't likely...but again, a girl can dream.