What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

I would have to say Highschool of the Dead. there are rumours of a season 2, but know one has been able to confirm it for me..... anyone out there with any news about it??

Sekirei and soul eater for sure... but i would give my foot for another few seasons of sekirei

I am so with you on the Soul Eater!! another season would do me a world of good!! =D

My favorite anime had its 3rd season cancelled and ended the second season on a major cliff hanger, School Rumble, and to this day it pisses the hell out of me...

Also, Fruits Basket felt like it ended halfway, like they were planing on continuing but didn't, and with the few allusions to breaking the soma family curse I think a second season should be made that involves that

Tenjou Tenge, I laugh every time I think about this series, it has so many random plot directions that I really don't think the writer knew where he was going to take it but just kind of bs'd his way through the plot making shit up as he went, but all the same it does have a certain charm and I wouldn't mind seeing another season if it finishes the series.

A lot of people mention elfen lied but I disagree, I haven't read the manga, but I don't doubt that the manga had more story left, however the way they ended the anime to me felt right with all the major issues resolved or revealed, and the hint that Lucy was still alive, but not actually showing her allways left me with a nice mixed feeling of "run, she's going to kill you all" and "yay, shes still alive", to me that just felt right, though I know most ppl disagree with that.

I would also like to add xxxHolic to my list, its not that it didn't end well, but I just really liked the series and would like to see more, I would especially like to see what happens in watanuki's love life, personally I hope he gets over himawari and takes an interest in the mysterious and shy mountain spirit (cant think of her name atm)

Another great series that doesn't need another season but would be kick ass if they did is Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, it kicked ass and another season would just kick more ass

I would defiantly like to see a decent ending to Claymore!!! I was extremely disappointed ending the way it did, and has defiantly left the story open for another season, and if it does come to reality they need to make sure the fights continue to get more and more epic! Soul Eaters ending was alright, but could do with some tweaking :3

Tenchi Universe (not the Tenchi Muyo OVA)/ I'm talking about the one with Kiyone as Mihoshi's partner. It just ends....there's MORE TO DO!! They could have more Tenchi/Girl encounters with Mihoshi, Kiyone, Washu, and even Sasami.

Yes, Sasami. She could go all Tsunami-like and try to win over Tenchi (who'd resist the urge to go pedo).

It's been mostly Ryoko vs Ayeka over Tenchi. The other girls could add more to the show for more humorous fun.

It'll be funny to see a Nobuyuki and Katsuhito/Yosho flirt with them as well (they ARE single men).

Also, Fruits Basket felt like it ended halfway, like they were planing on continuing but didn't, and with the few allusions to breaking the soma family curse I think a second season should be made that involves that
Thats cuz it didnt end the anime only covered 8 volumes and mixed up some events. The manga is 23 volumes.

i would have to say soul eater the ending left you wanting so much more:too_sad::too_sad:

Yea it did. I really wish they would make another season.

• 1 month later...