What anime series needs more seasons to complete the story?

nate

I wish Baccano! would get a new season or remake, but it'll probably remain without. It'd also be awesome to see another season of Ghost Hunt, but I'm not counting on it. I'm waiting on a new season of Haruhi, Angel Beats!, and Durarara!!. I'm also excited for the Mirai Nikki anime.

You know . . . I would've LOVED for there to be a season 2 of s-CRY-ed. But sadly . . . no. Yet again, I do like how they ended it. Kind of . . . makes you want to write a fanfic and continue on. It lets the fans decide and think about what they think out happen.

I would've also liked to see another season of Ouran High School Host Club, as well. XD

more deathnote

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

and basilisk

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

also flame of recca (need more ninja anime)

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

bleach could use some better fillers

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

and last but not least, continuing berserk anime series

Deadman Wonderland, the ending left sooo many questions unanswered!

Deadman Wonderland isn't finished yet in fact I think that the OVA's are coming out in the next season.

I reckon that Gantz should be finished off once the manga is completed cause that gets really interesting the further you read.

Soul Eater should also have a "Brotherhood" like Fullmetal Alchemist once that manga is finished as well cause the "bravery" ending sucked.

Bus Gamer should have had more episodes for starter because 3 episodes isn't enough to convey what was potentially a great story plot and because of that the ending also fell short of completing the story.