Favorite RPG?

Nutz

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine have to be Mass Effect (only 2 so far), Diablo (2 so far, waiting for 3), Elder Scrolls, God Of War, and Pokémon!!(GameBoy and NDS).. Never played any FF games :( But I am planning to buy FF13 later this month.. If i turns out to be good, will buy FF14 and the previous installments too.. By the way, does Grand Theft Auto count as an RPG??

I used to love final fantasy, but recently they have been disappointing me, but i am excited about ff versus 13 cant wait to see that. Pokemon has always been good and reliable, but not really see anything ground breaking there. heroes of might and magic has been very fun also.

I'm a big Final Fantasy Fan. I have played IV, VII, VIII, IX, X & XII.

My personal favorites are VII & IX; and XII is pretty good as well.

I also can highly recommend the Breath of Fire Series; I have III and IV and found them very enjoyable to play.

Kingdom Hearts is another favorite and who can forget classic Pokemon on the Gameboy, although the series has been overstretched with the announcement of yet another era in the near future.

Yeah, what's your favorite rpg series? Any included.

Shadow Hearts is good, Suikoden is good, Final Fantasy WAS good, but Shin Megami Tensei tops it for me. I haven't been disappointed with a single SMT game, and several of them are in my top ten. Even memories of playing the butchered Revelations:Persona back in the nineties fill me with warm feelings towards the setting.

Final fantasy along with a lot of other people apparently (no surprises)

Fire Emblem REALLY annoying half the time your reseting the level because you've buggered up and one you guys has died for some ridiculously stupid reason

haven't played that many RPG's to get a solid opinion of the but the ones I have played are awsome

does guild wars count seriously with every expansion theres been, there has been a new story unlike a few other mmorpg's or would it count as one big game Cos if it did count I put it down

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy are among my top favorite games. I also enjoyed some of the Forgotten Realm games, at least when i was younger I remember playing it and really liking them. But they weren't as in-depth and involved as FF and KH <3

does the list had any limit? well here's my list:

1. Suikoden V

2. Xenogears

3. Suikoden II

4. Final Fantasy VII

5. Xenosaga Series

6. Shin Megami Tensei 3

7. Shin Megami Tensei 4

8. Final Fantasy X

9. Tales of the Abyss

10. Chrono Cross

actually there's alot more but i think this is the best ones for me

Learn to read. This is about RPG series, not favorite RPG games.

List the series you like, not individual games.