Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw Doctor Strange yesterday.  Not a fan of magic or the character but thought the film did a good job telling the characters origin. I never knew much about his back story or about the ancient one and where he trained but now i am all the wiser. I found out after that they changed a lot from the comics but i think i won't  mind seeing more of Strange in the upcoming Thor 3 and the 2nd DS movie. I like him a bit more now after seeing the movie.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Warcraft. While I have little knowledge about that universe, and never played the games, I thought the movie was okay. Not the best, but not so boring I dozed off over and over. Though at this point, the trend of video game movies just turning out to disappointments will continue. Even though the Assassin's Creed movie looks decent, it'll probably not do well with critics and the box office. And I want to be proven wrong.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Y'know what. The best Star Wars Prequel there is. I know people are going to trash talk it, one way or another (like about Gareth Edwards, another guy who 'ruined' Godzilla, or the fact that we got another Star Wars movie at all besides the numbered movies), but I like this one. Definitely one of my favorite movies of 2016.

• Like 1