How did you find this website ?

Dude888

Well awhile back I was looking for Soul Eater episodes. Not just any Soul Eater episodes, but 720p or higher ones!!! Ordinarily this wouldn't be a problem I would just go to Megaupload or something and get it. But wait! Megaupload was taken down and the whole file sharing community was in panic mode. All my reliable sites were deleting files. Of course there is always torrenting, but um Comcast doesn't like that. So I searched and searched. Then came along English Dub Kingdom. I was like alright this isn't torrenting and it isn't file sharing. What is this XDCC thing? I was like so it just downloads over IRC? Easy enough... After awhile I got curious and looked around the site and saw this forum.

Last year I was looking for english dubbed anime, and I came across English Dub Kingdom, then I found out that there was a forum page with a lot more content and I decided to join. I also liked the idea of a forum since I had never been in one really and I loved being able to talk about it with other people and get to know more anime. Now I check this site every single day no exceptions and post or comment something.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...