Dude888

How did you find this website ?

How did you find and/or decided to join this site? simple question.

I'm asking you guys because it may help me remember how I found this site, cuz I don't remember wtf. :doubt:

And it was in last september.

this thread may belong in the SeeD Hallway (if so, sorry for my ignorance)

stuy told me about it

though me being me I left joining till months after he suggested it

I always put of taking peoples advice for some reason

I found english DUB kingdom while looking for Gurren Laggan, then I clicked the link "anime on our forums" joined and posted a few things to get the downloads then felt like posting more.

thats it, i remember (thanks to firefox's show history) my bleach and one piece download sites died and I was looking for a replacement site and found english-dub kingdom which led me here.

also I was looking for Death Note cuz a friend told me it was good

i found it whilst searching for psp anime lol

google led me to one of scott's threads. made an account, at first i just dled off here but then i uploaded shit before becoming fully involved in the community in late august :D

I goggled looking for rave master dub, oddly enough this place didn't have it at the time. But after looking around I decided to stay.

I think I had an argument with Koby regarding some URL shortener on C-W, and then found out he had a site, so checked it out.. and voila. Maybe it was someone else though <_< lol.

I found this website looking for an english dubbed Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Needless to say I was impressed with the layout and selection and ended up Joining the forums and donating money.:byebye:

While I was on an One Piece forum called ArlongPark I saw this guy talking about this place so out of interest I googled it and joined.

I've been there but never registered or anything. Wonder who'd be talking about us there, lol.

Probably like most people, I was googling for anime dubs. It requires you to join and post so ......... here I am lol.

I found the main site first before the forums, so, I didn't have to join or post before watching.