How did you find this website ?

Dude888

• 5 months later...

I found this site after countless Google searches for WEB-DL's of MTV's Good Vibes, since I thought the TV rips were subpar, in all honesty. Actually, the URL of Cartoons' upload of Good Vibes on ME GA (which was posted on an image board) lead me here to Kametsu, and I created an account here to access the downloads, last summer. I love how reliable most, if not all of the URLs are to the downloads are, here.

I believe I made an account on here around the same time I had an account on cartoon world. But at the time I wasn't a provider I would download stuff from everybody else. It wasn't until last February I started the Hikaru no Go project.

The reason why I created an account is so I could download stuff, because it kept popping up as a decent site to go to.

I rather give then take, now.

Edited by Mr. Kimiko
  • Like 3

...The reason why I created an account is so I could download stuff, because it kept popping up as a decent site to go to.

I rather give then take, now.

I totally hear you. -When I created my account, last July, I immediately thought of my VHS-to-DVD rip of the TigerSharks I edited, compiled and muxed (I was going to upload it to Demonoid) and got to creating an account on MEGA, just to make that my first share on here.

I like to make my shares unique and if the what I have is hard-to-find (see my TigerSharks thread!) I share it for everyone to enjoy.

Edited by SchallMann1978

• 1 month later...

I don't really remember fully. I believe I was searching for new forums to join because I had just come back to foruming after a long time of not being anywhere. I believe this forum was linked on an offline page of a forum I used to go to or something too. Not sure. xD 

• 3 months later...

Was looking for Gravity Falls i Think...

I narrowed the search down to changes last 24 hours. and Mr.Google showed me this!

At first I just registered but couldn't access anything because I didn't have an initial post. I just left!

This happened for two other episodes of gravity falls until I could Actually believed that I should make a post!

A looonnggg time ago a friend of mine spent a lot of time on C-W, and mentioned it to me in passing.  I didn't really pay much mind to it until a few hours ago, when I was bored and remembered she told me about a forum she used to go to. Well C-W isn't really around anymore, but some digging led me here instead so I guess you could say it was a scavenger hunt of sorts.