Bleach

Guest Morpheus

The new filler arc is complete rubbish. They've really dragged bleach down the crap pile

amen to that. they might even be able to salvage it STILL if they had the sense to shut production down and let the manga run it's last course of 2-3 years and THEN re-start the anime as Kai or whatever.

ight what the hecks up with all the dang filler arcs in bleach.. its really startin to piss me off... this one that the dubbing is at isnt so bad since it actually goes with the story and isnt really filler but that one a while back starting at episode 168 i think went on till 190.. and now another one is comming up on episode 225 i think... wht is the heck is theyre problem... but the main thing is will it at least be entertaining?

Bleach got boring many many a months ago. well it picked up again with the fight against aisen. i dont see myself watching bleach for quite some time. maybe after iv finished the rest of my anime.

amen to that. shortly after they went into the One Canon, One Filler episode phase, i stopped watching the anime entirely. I read about Aizen's defeat in the manga and read it a little longer till when he gets his Fullbring. I haven't read a chapter or seen an episode since then.

It's good for the first 50-60 episodes or so. I must admit that I found Bleach highly enjoyable for that span of episodes.

Pros - Cool battle scenes, little fanservice here and there, intriguing characters and swords

The cons take place after said 50-60 episodes

Cons - Repetitive, Dry plot, Insane number of unplanned fillers, Slow pace, Needless power-ups after every arc, Low character development, etc.

If you're intrigued by the general plot of Bleach, I'd suggest that you either watch the first 50 episodes and imagine that it ends or just watch YuYuHakusho instead from which most of Bleach is "copied" from.

• Koby unlocked this topic