Bleach

Guest Morpheus

Honestly, yeah it's becoming boring. Though, I'll still hold onto Bleach, because if it was great then, then it's possible that it WILL BE great again. I'm reading the manga too, and the problem with it is just how slow the story moves on...but the whole concept is alright, a little weird, but alright. Cross your fingers and hope that Tite Kubo comes up with better ideas =)

imo, sort of. I am pretty much caught up in subs. Maybe like 2-3 episodes off. "Dont know if anything special has happened in that time frame" but the end of the espada arc was a pretty big drag. Hopefully the arc now will make it a bit more entertaining again .

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Forum,

Daniel here, firstly would like to introduce myself as this will be my very first post. I from Australia, Queensland and love all forms of anime/ manga and love playing console games.

I know i am late, just started watching bleach a couple of months ago trying to catch up lol...really injoying all eps thus far.

anyway thanks for making a great site keep up the good work.

talk later

Daniel

A very nice to meet you and welcome to the forums. I would personally advice that you might want to look into the manga if you ever think the fillers are too much. You can also check out this page http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=15940 on our forum were it is listed what is filler or non-canan from the manga so you can skip it if you want. Otherwise hope you continue to enjoy Bleach and all anime, and hope to see you around the forum.:byebye:

• Koby unlocked this topic