Bleach

Guest Morpheus

Bleach, along with 2 or 3 other series is one of the most mainstream, highly popular series. And it has its reasons. I also think that the first 60 episodes are really good but I still like the episodes after that even more. It is not a spoiler but a part of the anime takes place in Hueco Mundo, and that holds some of my favorite parts in the show. All in all, if you watch Bleach you will be hooked and you'll see why others watch it.

Bleach, along with 2 or 3 other series is one of the most mainstream, highly popular series. And it has its reasons.

The only reason it's ever gotten to as "popular" as it is is because it aired on Adult Swim while shows like Naruto aired on Cartoon Network and now Disney.

Any average guy would prefer Adult Swim over Cartoon Network. If they aired some of the better long-running shows like FUNimation's Fairy Tail or One Piece on Adult Swim, they'd outstrip Bleach faster than a bullet train.

The only reason it even sells in Japan anymore is because of all the merchandise associated with it. Seriously, the manga ratings have been getting lower every week.

That depends on what you perfer in anime. There are many anime people like or has been labeled "good", but I don't like them much and the other way as well. I like Bleach, so yes I supose I'd label it "good". I like many sword fighting and supernatural animes, and I think Bleach does good job of comboing the 2.

Personally, I very much have enjoyed the majority of Bleach(minus 2-3 filler arcs). I really like the many characters and can somewhat relate to them and the fights are very entertaining. There were so many moments in Bleach where I literally said aloud, "Damn, that's epic!"

It got boring the moment they added the vampire filer arc.

they even ripped off that arc completely from a YuYuHakusho arc - Chapter Black Saga :-

"The undead teenage Spirit Detective (Soul Reaper) Yusuke Urameshi (Ichigo Kurosaki) finds himself at odds with a former Spirit Detective - Sensui (Karya) who intends to open up the portal to Makai (Soul Society), the supernatural world of the Yokai. In this arc, Yusuke conflicts with his half-demon (Hollow) nature and tries to overcome it and win battles on his own."

But yeah, it might just be a coincidence =P

Ive herd alot of good stuff about Bleach, but I havent got around to watching any of it yet. There are so many seasons now aswell, it will take alot of time to watch it all. So I wont to know is it really worth the amount of time to watch it all?

Any advice will be usefull

thanks in advance

• Koby unlocked this topic