Gay Rights?

Koby

Do you support gay marriage?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support gay marriage?

the thing is people mistake there own sexuality as a result of another person who is gay. If you are attracted to them sorry to tell you but your are gay/bi whether you wanna believe it or not.

Wait...what?

Sorry, maybe I'm just tired, but I'm a little confused about your post.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but what you're saying is:

People think they're gay if they're around a gay person?

Again, not sure if I'm reading this right or not.

O_o

the thing is people mistake there own sexuality as a result of another person who is gay. If you are attracted to them sorry to tell you but your are gay/bi whether you wanna believe it or not.

Wait...what?

O_o

I meant people who are gay and in denial blame other gay people for the way they are or when they start realizing they are attracted to the same sex say it is the gay persons fault meaning the openly gay one cuz when you are attracted you are gay/bi and in denial of that fact

Wait...what?

O_o

I meant people who are gay and in denial blame other gay people for the way they are or when they start realizing they are attracted to the same sex say it is the gay persons fault meaning the openly gay one cuz when you are attracted you are gay/bi and in denial of that fact

Ahh, gotcha, sorry about that.

It's the whole 'most "god hates fags" types are so far in the closet they can see Narnia' deal.

^_^

• Like 2

Wait...what?Sorry, maybe I'm just tired, but I'm a little confused about your post.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but what you're saying is:People think they're gay if they're around a gay person?

O_o

Ahh, gotcha, sorry about that.

It's the whole 'most "god hates fags" types are so far in the closet they can see Narnia' deal.

^_^

Precisely lol I was in the closet and a Christian once i know exactly how a closeted gay Christian thinks.

100% that's not why, LOOOL. And for abortion it's mainly science vs Religion. I feel abortion should be allowed as a nornal practice.

Gay rights are being pushed for the rights of gays, pretty simple.

Yeah abortion should be allowed.. If your parents felt that way or didn't want you.. Then you would not be here to have an opinion would you now.

Abortion is ok as long as my parents didn't abort me.... people keep proving all they care about is themselves. Who give a shit about others. no wonder this

world is shit. I feel for all the children being brought up in this dark world of murder and sexual immorality.

P.S. Religion Vs Science.

Humanity are infants. Scientist can make sense of somethings, but the rest is all theories and speculation.

They are cold hatred fact people who like to think they have all the answers.

The Big bang. Biggest load of crap that stupid people swallow like good little sheep.

Think about it.. There was Nothing there and suddenly out of nothing there as a Big Bang and then matter appeared.

then suddenly like an Explosion had a consciousness planets and life and order came into being. yeah that makes full sense.

Evolution: sludge became a tadpole that grew legs, then became a monkey and so on till walla.. mankind. Pfft.

Human beings do not transform over millions of years. Life does not evolve. It's all lies.

Lets pretend that Mankind will still be around for another million years. In that time we may have better and more distructive

technology but unless they start playing GOD and messing with people Genetics or putting mechanical crap in us, then

mankind will still be the same then. Hopefully wiser, but the world is ruled by Greed not wisdom.

You put you "Faith" in man. Men who grasp at straws to understand what our puny minds cannot understand. Then they make

up stories so they sound like they have the answers.

I love Science and am very much into it. But I see and have learned that most of it is guess work. The earth is Flat and we are the

only beings in existence.  That was science once.

You Think My faith is Blind, check your faith in Science it is blind too.

Edited by theNexus

I dont suuport gay because its against the nature, stealing is also a choice like being gay, but some things must be forbidden for the sake of the nature. Lol

So you chose to be straight?

Ya this is another thing that bugs me a little. People think being gay is contagious or something. Like if they had a child around a gay friend, their child would be gay by extension. If I was put in that situation I'd still end up straight, LOL. Are people that insecure about their sexuality that they think it would change by knowing someone with a different sexual orientation. :xI read a lot of 'i think gay is wrong because of this' in this thread, but no one was really talking about their rights. Well, Nexus was a little. (You did good nexus!) I just didn't realize at work because I only had 3 minutes to read + reply.Putting aside whatever you all think about homosexuality, what are your thoughts on Gay Rights? Should they be treated like lesser beings. Because that's how I'm taking a lot of these responses as. LOL.

I want to know, when did "Gay" get its homosexual definition?

I want to know, when did "Gay" get its homosexual definition?

Don't hold me to it but the 1930's. From Wiktionary :

"The sense of homosexual (first recorded no later than 1937 by Cary Grant in the film 'Bringing Up Baby') was shortened from earlier gay cat ‘homosexual boy’ in underworld and prison slang, itself first attested about 1935, but used earlier for a young tramp or hobo attached to an older one."

*squint*

what exactly about this world is so awful?

When you worship death.

When you see life as a place between A & B, the bad boring part of the drive.

instead of A to B, the point of the drive.

Then, I think, it warps your view on just how amazing and precious life really is.

Instead of life being this brilliant journey, it's something you're 'owed' or 'forced into' until you get to where you REALLY suppose to go.

Like when your parents made you eat your lima beans so you could get your ice cream.

XD

• Like 3

100% that's not why, LOOOL. And for abortion it's mainly science vs Religion. I feel abortion should be allowed as a nornal practice.

Gay rights are being pushed for the rights of gays, pretty simple.

Yeah abortion should be allowed.. If your parents felt that way or didn't want you.. Then you would not be here to have an opinion would you now.

Abortion is ok as long as my parents didn't abort me.... people keep proving all they care about is themselves. Who give a shit about others. no wonder this

world is shit. I feel for all the children being brought up in this dark world of murder and sexual immorality.

I just meant that as a passing comment, haha. My logic is, If I was aborted I wouldn't have cared. why? Because I'm not even born yet, I don't have the mind to care, it's not possible. I'm sure every other baby that's aborted or died through complications is the same. They don't hold any animosity or anything against you. LOL. I understand that my logic won't really be held by other people so that's fine.

Besides, it's pretty much a post-sex contraceptive.

Since this is a little off-topic in this thread, this will be the last time I bring up abortion. I honestly don't mind conversations like this though, so if you want to continue it just send me a PM. Ahah.

• Like 3

You know, thinking about it, Christians who are against homosexuals from having kids...but are also against 'the pill' or condoms and/or abortions...

Well, they just CONFUSE ME.

I mean, whose the LEAST likely to have an abortion?

HOMOSEXUALS!

Whose the LEAST likely to treat an adoptive kid like shit?

HOMOSEXUALS!

Whose the LEAST likely to abandon a child to some horrible orphanage?

HOMOSEXUALS!

I mean, it's PERFECT.

Think of how many CHILDREN you could save from our HORRIBLE orphanage system if you let homos adopt!

mind=blown!

• Like 1

A gay couple came from America to Australia and adopted a boy. They where not only gay but

pedophiles... they flew that boy around the world and let other gay Pedophiles have sex with him.

Gays are just as abusive as straights.

I know a guy guy who is extremely violent. Lesbians that are violent.

they are people like the rest of us and are just as likely to be like the rest of us.

don't give me this BS that because they are Gay they are Angels in every other aspect of their life Tanis.

You talk to much BS.

A gay couple came from America to Australia and adopted a boy. They where not only gay but

pedophiles... they flew that boy around the world and let other gay Pedophiles have sex with him.

they are people like the rest of us and are just as likely to be like the rest of us.

don't give me this BS that because they are Gay they are Angels in every other aspect of their life Tanis.

You talk to much BS.

Do you have any PROOF of this outlandish claim?

Homosexuals are human beings, just like blacks and yellows and browns and other 'not whites xtians'.

There are going to be baddies and goodies in the mix.

Because, again, HUMAN.

• Like 2

You talk to much BS.

Homosexuals are human beings, just like blacks and yellows and browns and other 'not whites xtians'.

Because, again, HUMAN.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/542674/20140311/paedophile-gay-sexually-abused-boy-son.htm#.U_kvT2PRugE

Australian citizen Mark Newton and his American boy friend Peter Truong adopted a boy by paying $8000 to a Russian woman who agreed to be their surrogate. The sexual abuse started when the boy was just 20 months old and the police have found hours of videos recording the abuse.

The revelations came to light by investigations by ABC TV's Four Corners, reported by The Australian. According to the report the couple took the boy around the world for about six years and allowed other men to sexually abuse the boy while they filmed the acts.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/social/the-couple-who-bought-a-child-for-the-sole-purpose-of-sexually-abusing-him/

I don't just go around making things up mate. that would not be right.

BTW: A large portion of Pedophiles are Gay. They like little boys. There are also Lesbian Pedophiles who like little girls.

It's not just men who like little girls.

Edited by theNexus

Glad you bothered to back it up, good on you for that.

Also, from your own link:

"Tragically, there are evil people in the world who should never have access to children. Sexuality is a seperate issue. Evil people come in all shapes, sizes, sexualities and genders. There have been heterosexual couples who have been convicted of similar heinous crimes as Newton and Truong. So while as a society we must do whatever we can to protect children and this story raises some hugely distressing and disturbing questions about how such a thing could happen, we will not allow any comments on this post that imply that there is a connection between homosexuality and pedophilia."

Do you have any polls or data that suggests that the majority of pedophiles are homosexuals?

• Like 1

You talk to much BS.

Because, again, HUMAN.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/542674/20140311/paedophile-gay-sexually-abused-boy-son.htm#.U_kvT2PRugE

Australian citizen Mark Newton and his American boy friend Peter Truong adopted a boy by paying $8000 to a Russian woman who agreed to be their surrogate. The sexual abuse started when the boy was just 20 months old and the police have found hours of videos recording the abuse.

The revelations came to light by investigations by ABC TV's Four Corners, reported by The Australian. According to the report the couple took the boy around the world for about six years and allowed other men to sexually abuse the boy while they filmed the acts.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/social/the-couple-who-bought-a-child-for-the-sole-purpose-of-sexually-abusing-him/

I don't just go around making things up mate. that would not be right.

You should not believe things you see in any news media it's all filled with lies. When a couple wants a surrogate they want a family they do not do things like that. Trust me, the amount of work and money it takes to make this all come together outweighs such false allegation. I will be going the surrogate rout for my child in the future so that they have my blood. The home environment I promise you will be the most loving and positive one you could ever see.

BTW: A large portion of Pedophiles are Gay. They like little boys. There are also Lesbian Pedophiles who like little girls.

One swallow does not a summer make. This is also just plain ridiculous man, sorry. 

It's fear speech, not even close to true.

I sort of see what you're saying, but why? How are homosexual acts harming you at all?

dude, i don't get what you're saying.

I hate what gays do, it makes me sick, that's how it's harming me. Not physically, but mentally

Mentally lol....... If someone is gay, then there gay.... no biggie B)

I'm not gay, but I'm not a gay-o-phobic or w/e. Meaning I'm not afraid of them. I feel that if they want to get married or be gay then thats their right and their freedom and we shouldn't interfere or stop them.

Then how come you voted No?... <_<

• Like 1

Thanks for vilifying an entire group of people, dude. In that same logic, Christians don't think that women can control their own bodies and honestly believe that they can do no wrong as long as they ask someone they fear for forgiveness as if they're going to get flogged if they don't, so maybe that line of logic wouldn't be helpful for you.
  • Like 1