Official Vent Thread

Arian

On 7/4/2017 at 5:52 AM, DabDeity710 said:

I'm not even sure if I wanna go, I don't know anyone there, it's $4 to get in (which isn't what bothers me its that it's $4 to get in and it's byob, last party I went to which wasn't even much of a party but anyway it was free and there were free booze) and apparently I'd be the only white guy there (not that I care, it's the other shit that bothers me)

What other guys were there 

Is Batman/TMNT comic still up for consideration as a DC Animated movie? Am I the only one who wants to see that? Actually fuck that, adapt the newer Batman/TMNT comic: Batman/TMNT Adventures. Yea I hate the 2012 cgi TMNT Nick did, but Batman TAS for life. That comic would've been really sick if it was a crossover between Batman TAS and the 2003 TMNT series, a lot more fitting too imo seeing as how they're both Kids WB/my childhood

Edited by DabDeity710

8 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

rcl527.jpg

I want my donator tag back... Sniff...

sad-pug3.jpg

Left by the curb, like an animal. How can Koby do this to me?

sad-pug1.jpg

But I have my little blanky, that is a plus, that will keep me company, for now...

dog-anim.gif

Have to stay ppppppooooossssiittive, sniff.

Your pugs are always so cute^_^

22 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Your pugs are always so cute^_^

Right when I saw that scary picture of you, it thundered very heavily outside and I have my window open, it's 02:07 here. Scary shit man! This shit is too much for me too handle.

@Koby is being hijacked by family life and problems. Thanks god we are single right @DabDeity710? Now he will never give me my status tag back ;) . Just teasing. He can take it.

@DabDeity710, heard anything from that jerk after the incident with the cord? Or are you rid of him?

14 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

@DabDeity710, heard anything from that jerk after the incident with the cord? Or are you rid of him?

Oh no we both blocked each other's numbers immediately, after everything I've ever done for him without him doing a single fucking thing in return he wants to can me over a $5 cord he's to cheap to get from best buy for a party he's charging $4 per entry? Fuck him I wanted to can him even worse than he wanted to can me.

14 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

Right when I saw that scary picture of you, it thundered very heavily outside and I have my window open, it's 02:07 here. Scary shit man! This shit is too much for me too handle.

Don't worry, I put together an elite team of doctors to do the job

harley_quinn_____by_carlosbragaart80-d86 3b82abfd5446c6b8a937b9b6c47a74ae--heath-HelloNurse.jpgDRMRHORSE-310x165.jpg

56 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

It's funny you say that cuz he literally just started a using a groupchat we're both in to tarnish my name 2 minutes ago and he's really just making an ass of himself it's pretty funny

"Did you faggots really block each other over a cord?"

"I blocked this idiot cause he wouldnt stop blowing up my phone"

"U told me to lose your number over a $5 cord u were too cheap to buy for a party u charge entry for a party u had no intention of inviting me to until u needed something from me ur a parasite go find someone else to take advantage of and ur the one who blew up my phone for the cord fuck boi I was dead asleep before you blew my phone the fuck up"

I haven't checked it since

Edited by DabDeity710

So now you call me a parasite huh? How rude!

I was just going to tell you how I feel connected with you as a friend and normally when I do I start feeling things about them. And these sort of things start happening. You can call it a coincidence, I almost call it a telepathic connection. I am in your mind! I knew something was going on, had to ask about it, did not know why, just had to.

If I told you what kind of things have happened in my life in regards to these kinds of things, you would think I was an alien or a psychic. To name one example. My grandfather was very sick and he was that a lot but always seemed to recover. One day, he was in the hospital again and I had this feeling, an urge to go. I just HAD to go. My mom was there all day and was incredibly tired and did not want to go but I literally freaked out and set the house upside down and so she drove me there. We sat there and it was all good, nothing really strange but he looked at me really strangely and was very silent. We got home and the phone rang, My grandfather had died. To this day I always knew he was going to and wasn't surprised at all. He wanted to say goodbye. Wanted to see me. Business was finished and he could close his eyes.

I even had a severe accident happen and felt ill all day, but didn't listen to it and still went. Should have never went. My own damn fault.

So, now you can all think I am a creepy MF as well ;)

6 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

So now you call me a parasite huh? How rude!

I was just going to tell you how I feel connected with you as a friend and normally when I do I start feeling things about them. And these sort of things start happening. You can call it a coincidence, I almost call it a telepathic connection. I am in your mind! I knew something was going on, had to ask about it, did not know why, just had to.

If I told you what kind of things have happened in my life in regards to these kinds of things, you would think I was an alien or a psychic. To name one example. My grandfather was very sick and he was that a lot but always seemed to recover. One day, he was in the hospital again and I had this feeling, an urge to go. I just HAD to go. My mom was there all day and was incredibly tired and did not want to go but I literally freaked out and set the house upside down and so she drove me there. We sat there and it was all good, nothing really strange but he looked at me really strangely and was very silent. We got home and the phone rang, My grandfather had died. To this day I always knew he was going to and wasn't surprised at all. He wanted to say goodbye. Wanted to see me. Business was finished and he could close his eyes.

I even had a severe accident happen and felt ill all day, but didn't listen to it and still went. Should have never went. My own damn fault.

So, now you can all think I am a creepy MF as well ;)

Wow we really are so alike. A similar thing happened with me and my grandfather only my story is sick and disgusting and shows how horrible a person can be. A few years ago my grandfather on my mom's side was diagnosed with cancer and only had a few months to live. He's the only person on my mom's side of the family who never wronged me, every other single person from that side of the family is the fucking lowest scum of the earth. A few months later my mom calls me (she had been trying to reconnect with me for months prior to which I always responded with STOP FUCKING CONTACTING ME I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN YOU FUCKING MONSTER HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY IT GET IT THRU YOUR FUCKING HEAD). Of course I responded the way I always do to which she replies: "this is serious and has nothing to with me, you're grandfather's days away from death and his last wish is to see his grandson one last time. I'm picking you up right now and we're going to the hospital to see him." I respond with "no you're fucking not fuck you go fuck yourself I want nothing to do with you I swear to god if I see your face I'm going to gauge your fucking eyes out and I don't feel like spending the rest of my life in jail over scum like you. Give me the address of the hospital and my dad will take me right now." She refuses and tells me I'm the scum of the earth for denying my grandfather his dying wish. I respond: "No cunt, YOU'RE THE ONE DENYING HIM HIS DYING WISH, HIS OWN DAUGHTER. I have no problem seeing him in fact I feel obligated but not if it means being so much as within 100 feet of you, give me the address and I'll go with my dad right fucking now. Denies both him and me that final moment together and I've felt like trash about myself ever since. He died 2-3 days later. She even convinced me it was my fault and I'm the one who ruined his last moments. I still should've went despite my mom using her grandfather dying of cancer as an excuse to force me to see her, how fucking sick. This is why me and her don't talk. This is why I constantly say she's the shittiest person to ever live. The only thing worse than being born without a mother is being born with mine.

And just to be clear I said in real life, you are the farthest thing from a parasite, but I suspect you're just poking fun I'm just in a really serious and shitty mood over this groupchat bullshit.