Official Vent Thread

Arian

That is the common thing now ,there are lesser and lesser people who even have their genuine,informed opinion about stuff. Consider how many people have chosen to be "Vegan" and stuff they'll see a popular person do it and next thing you know it's widespread . Just start asking them questions about the circumstances/facts that led them to being a vegan ,you'll be surprised to see how dumb a person can be.(general case)

People of substance are tough to come by I'm sure I'll run into more fake people.

3 minutes ago, Nabull said:

That is the common thing now ,there are lesser and lesser people who even have their genuine,informed opinion about stuff. Consider how many people have chosen to be "Vegan" and stuff they'll see a popular person do it and next thing you know it's widespread . Just start asking them questions about the circumstances/facts that led them to being a vegan ,you'll be surprised to see how dumb a person can be.(general case)

People of substance are tough to come by I'm sure I'll run into more fake people.

You know when he first said you people act like you're "superior beings" and can actually tell the difference in quality I thought he meant something like the difference between something that has a bitrate of 8mbps and something with a bitrate of 15mbps althought some of us can, I bet Koby can his eyes are as sharp Guts's Dragonslayer. But then he said 1.5gb rips are good quality for movies. If you can't spot the difference between a high bitrate encode and a yify encode there is truly something wrong with your eyes. Then he says you're even less likely to hear a difference in higher quality audio than you are to see a difference in higher quality video and he already made it clear how unimportant higher quality video and that audiophiles are just liars which is ridiculous, as an audiophile I'll tell you I'm even quicker to hear a difference in higher quality audio than I am to see a difference in higher quality video, much quicker actually. I guess all sound engineers are liars too, I guess it's a phony profession. If only you could her music before a sound engineer touches it, ewwwwwww! I have more times than I can count as someone who actually went to school for the shit and let me tell you, shit ain't pretty. I think even the average person can at least spot a significant difference in quality between a web-dl and a high bitrate bluray rip or between a yify rip and a web-dl.

2 minutes ago, Nabull said:

I am no vegan but am a vegetarian though. Became one because I like animals and can't harm one myself and my philosophy is, if you can't slaughter it yourself, you shouldn't eat it. Not because it is popular because people often hate me for it. You always have your fashion vegans and vegetarians. The people that eat fish, like they are not animals, so weird! I am my own man, always have been. I hate people that force it on others though. Or that make others feel guilty. Every person is their own boss. If it is asked, you can share, but if it's not, keep your mouth shut and be humble.

2 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

You know when he first said you people act like you're "superior beings" and can actually tell the difference in quality I thought he meant something like the difference between something that has a bitrate of 8mbps and something with a bitrate of 15mbps althought some of us can, I bet Koby can his eyes are as sharp Guts's Dragonslayer. But then he said 1.5gb rips are good quality for movies. If you can't spot the difference between a high bitrate encode and a yify encode there is truly something wrong with your eyes. Then he says you're even less likely to hear a difference in higher quality audio than you are to see a difference in higher quality video and he already made it clear how unimportant higher quality video and that audiophiles are just liars which is ridiculous, as an audiophile I'll tell you I'm even quicker to hear a difference in higher quality audio than I am to see a difference in higher quality video, much quicker actually. I guess all sound engineers are liars too, I guess it's a phony profession. If only you could her music before a sound engineer touches it, ewwwwwww! I have more times than I can count as someone who actually went to school for the shit and let me tell you, shit ain't pretty. I think even the average person can at least spot a significant difference in quality between a web-dl and a high bitrate bluray rip or between a yify rip and a web-dl.

Guy would be in serious trouble if you could strangle him through his screen. I don't understand why you won't agree with someone who's making valid points you get a chance to learn something from them by asking more questions. Why close that door for yourself?

Just now, Nabull said:

Guy would be in serious trouble if you could strangle him through his screen. I don't understand why you won't agree with someone who's making valid points you get a chance to learn something from them by asking more questions. Why close that door for yourself?

I don't wanna strangle him, I just think reddit should use captchas to weed out users who can't readxD

2 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

I am no vegan but am a vegetarian though. Became one because I like animals and can't harm one myself and my philosophy is, if you can't slaughter it yourself, you shouldn't eat it. Not because it is popular because people often hate me for it. You always have your fashion vegans and vegetarians. The people that eat fish, like they are not animals, so weird! I am my own man, always have been. I hate people that force it on others though. Or that make others feel guilty. Every person is their own boss. If it is asked, you can share, but if it's not, keep your mouth shut and be humble.

I'm a vegetarian cause everyone in my family is. But it's nothing to be proud/ashamed of, how attention-seeking and empty minded people must be to go around announcing it everywhere

3 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

Yea people who think they are vegetarians who still eat fish are dumb, well that is if they became vegetarians for reasons similar to yours. Some people do it to be healthy although if that's the case they should just cut out beef and red meat, stick to fish and lean meat and fruits/veggies. I've always wanted to try that cuz the Diaz Brothers (specifically Nick) are like dude I promise you if you stop eating beef and red meat you will never feel like shit after a meal ever again.

2 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I don't wanna strangle him, I just think reddit should use captchas to weed out users who can't readxD

I'd strangle him for sure. There is a guy telling you the right thing but instead of listening quietly you just go on posting shit.

2 minutes ago, Nabull said:

I'm a vegetarian cause everyone in my family is. But it's nothing to be proud/ashamed of, how attention-seeking and empty minded people must be to go around announcing it everywhere

I also don't really understand that behavior, have seen it myself also though, mostly by women. I think they have a superiority complex. My ex said she did not eat meat but I saw her eat it all the time. That is even worse...

I never tell people I am a vegetarian, only now because you mentioned veganism. I was invited to a barbecue a few weeks ago and had to say it because everyone had to bring something and I didn't want to go and the people were nagging towards me why. At the end I got mad and said that I was a vegetarian. Their jaws dropped to the ground and it was like: "Okay, we understand". They could have adjusted but they didn't. I was not welcome. Fuck them! So why someone would feel better for being a vegetarian is beyond me. I don't feel less either but I don't like mentioning it.

• Like 1

Just now, Nabull said:

Not exactly

nail3-jpg.1032053

Omfg:amazing:

Remember in Jackass when Steve-O drank water after having it run down fingernails like that? GROSS! That reminds me of a children's book my mom used to read to me about this kid who didn't bathe, brush his teeth, cut his hair or clips his nails. Obv the book is supposed to discourage kids from being like him but I thought that shit was crazy funny I was like r u kidding if I had nails like that I wouldn't even have to get out of bed to turn the lights on/off:haha:for the life of me I can't remember the name of it I wish I could. What she should've done was showed me Ren's Toothache, that's some very scary stuff right there. My teeth suck, I'm actually quite ashamed of them (don't get hooked on adderall kids, at a high dose the shit's practically the same as meth). I bet if I saw that cartoon when I was younger they'd be a hell of a lot betterxD

4 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

I also don't really understand that behavior, have seen it myself also though, mostly by women. I think they have a superiority complex. My ex said she did not eat meat but I saw her eat it all the time. That is even worse...

I never tell people I am a vegetarian, only now because you mentioned veganism. I was invited to a barbecue a few weeks ago and had to say it because everyone had to bring something and I didn't want to go and the people were nagging towards me why. At the end I got mad and said that I was a vegetarian. Their jaws dropped to the ground and it was like: "Okay, we understand". They could have adjusted but they didn't. I was not welcome. Fuck them! So why someone would feel better for being a vegetarian is beyond me. I don't feel less either but I don't like mentioning it.

Don't even mention women, once my friend was driving, a woman saw the vehicle coming towards her she didn't stop(was crossing the road), my friend obviously stopped ,very angry, asked what the hell was wrong with her she said:

Spoiler

I didn't cause I knew that you would stop