Official Vent Thread

Arian

53 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I wish the girl in the seafood section of my supermarket who bagged up my lobster and shrimp knew how much I like her:beauty:god she's so cute

Only thing you can do is just tell her. Worst thing that can happen is she says she doesn't like you back and nothing changes. I am the worst pussy in the world but if I was at the same level physically, without my handicap, I would do it.

Really, my friend, you said in past messages you live with many regrets, maybe it's time to start making changes and not living in regret anymore. My boi has to get kissed sometime! She bagged up your lobster? Easy joke opportunity! "Do you package shrimp too?"

Good luck! I don't want to hear back until you said something to hear, you hear me! :confident:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I just got invited to a mansion party and I look and probably smell trashy af I hope I can clean up as good as I usually do when I'm like this. I'm like Eminem: I get a clean shave, bathe, go to a rave, die from an overdose and dig myself up out of my grave:grimace:

My middle finger won't go down, how do I wave? And this is how I'm supposed to teach kids how to behave?

• Like 1

So up until 5 minutes ago my boi still hasn't told me where the party is, pissed off I text him "u gonna tell me where it is before it actually starts?" to which he responds "funny thing is it already started and I'm still at work" followed by "it's at my house" at first I'm 100% sure he's fucking with me but then he sends me screenshots of snapchats showing like 40 ppl at his house with today's date (he has one of those depraved deviant apps that lets you take screenshots of snaps, I wonder if the girl I sexted in 10th-11th had that, if she does she could literally have like 50+ nudes of me:$) what a crazy fucker

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DabDeity710 said:

So up until 5 minutes ago my boi still hasn't told me where the party is, pissed off I text him "u gonna tell me where it is before it actually starts?" to which he responds "funny thing is it already started and I'm still at work" followed by "it's at my house" at first I'm 100% sure he's fucking with me but then he sends me screenshots of snapchats showing like 40 ppl at his house with today's date (he has one of those depraved deviant apps that lets you take screenshots of snaps, I wonder if the girl I sexted in 10th-11th had that, if she does she could literally have like 50+ nudes of me:$) what a crazy fucker

You lead a fascinating life, man. We should hang. XDD

I'm not even sure if I wanna go, I don't know anyone there, it's $4 to get in (which isn't what bothers me its that it's $4 to get in and it's byob, last party I went to which wasn't even much of a party but anyway it was free and there were free booze) and apparently I'd be the only white guy there (not that I care, it's the other shit that bothers me)

Fuck my hori flightstick 3 being broken I wanna kick some ass 'Murica style, FUCK YEAH

would anyone here know how I should go about fixing it? The usb cable got cut so it won't connect, hori doesn't sell/support the product anymore (I guess cuz its ps3) so they pretty much told me to go fuck myself

Edited by DabDeity710

24 minutes ago, Arian said:

I found a new one for $150, if you've got the dough you can always replace it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLIGHT-STICK-3-HORI-/391827246995?hash=item5b3ab94f93:g:m88AAOSw~e5ZUyfb

goooooooooooooooood shit, I'm not sure where I'm gonna get the $150 but at least it's available again, for so long there weren't any on ebay after I bought the one that was there