Official Vent Thread

Arian

8 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Damn I'll have to visit there sometime. Damn 'muricans making everyone learn our language cuz we're the "best country" with the "best language"

While there are a lot of good things here, the effects of a corrupt governance will be prevalent. Not to mention its not advisable for females to visit alone. It's just not safe. 

3 minutes ago, Nabull said:

While there are a lot of good things here, the effects of a corrupt governance will be prevalent. Not to mention its not advisable for females to visit alone. It's just not safe. 

I don't really know anything about India so visiting would be cool as hell cuz I'd get to learn a bunch of shit and experience a bunch of new things, especially with the lack of a language barrier

Just now, DabDeity710 said:

I don't really know anything about India so visiting would be cool as hell cuz I'd get to learn a bunch of shit and experience a bunch of new things, especially with the lack of a language barrier

That's true there is a great deal of things to learn about, just be super alert. 

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

imagen.aspx?lVW2oAh2vjNw-P-2fjufD4o91e1r

@Nabull Is this true? We don't even like him, and he's ours. Hell next time he visits you can keep him

I seriously do not think so, I've yet to find someone who does. There are people who would blindly follow our PM, opinion on this is divided 

I say fuck em both. We failed to get Bernie Sanders into the final 2, in the election before that we failed to get Ron Paul into the final 2, out here we hate the only candidates worth voting for.

You think Bernie death threat claim was real? 

Just now, Nabull said:

No, people thought that she would ban immigration altogether and some other things that I can't recall properly. 

Okay, don't really know much about the Indian culture. Clinton banning immigration sounds strange to me but okay, I probably missed something.

2 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

Okay, don't really know much about the Indian culture. Clinton banning immigration sounds strange to me but okay, I probably missed something.

Well @Nabull said something about it not being safe for women to travel to India alone, knowing how pro-women she is that could have something to do it, like you I don't know much about Indian culture

Well @Nabull said something about it not being safe for women to travel to India alone, knowing how pro-women she is that could have something to do it, like you I don't know much about Indian culture

I meant Indians going to USA

Anyways read this http://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news/7140-clinton-presidency-will-be-disaster-india

You guys confused me 

It was a big thing here on the news how that one girl got raped and those boys murdered her in a bus with a pipe ripping her intestines out. Even had documentaries about it. Was pretty shocking to me. They probably put Indian people in a bad daylight for ratings. Those kids were fucked up though!