Official Vent Thread

Arian

This guy just said "nigga said house me like you pay for the housexDxDnigga never even had a job stfu" what an ungateful piece of garbage, he would be living on the fucking streets if it wasn't for me. My dad wanted him out every single day never wanted to house him for as much as a millisecond but I fought to let him stay this pieve of trash wouldn't have any fucking friends at all if it wasn't for the drugs he sells. The fact that he can't even trust them not to steal a $5 proves it they're only using him for drugs and house parties. I hope he enjoys his new friends using him like he used me, those dirtbags deserve each other

Edited by DabDeity710

@DabDeity710, if your grandfather is looking my man, he knows how sorry you are, believe me, he knows. People make mistakes. You are young, hormones flying, I made the same freaking dumb ass mistakes back then and even later (even now), people are the dumbest creatures alive. And people that say they don't, are just lucky to not get in those kinds of shitty situations. It is not like a video game where you can just restart, things stay forever and you have to live with the consequences, and your grandfather lived a long life and he has to have made many mistakes like every person has. Just look up and tell you are sorry. That's it, and learn from the mistakes and try to not make them again, that is all you can do. We are no robots, we are not perfect. We are but flesh and bones, sacks of meat, only humans.

Regret is nothing to fear, it hurts, but you can embrace it. It shows your true nature, that you are a good man. Because if you would not have felt sorry, felt regret, how horrible would that have been? So, even how horrible this feeling is, be proud, head held high, and go forward, wipe your tears away and remember your grandfather for what was good, not for what was bad. Because I think, personally, he would rather have that you remember him for the good things.

Look at this beautiful man and listen carefully my friend.

I hope my words sooth your soul somewhat my friend.

5 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

Regret is nothing to fear, it hurts, but you can embrace it. It shows your true nature, that you are a good man. Because if you would not have felt sorry, felt regret, how horrible would that have been? So, even how horrible this feeling is, be proud, head held high, and go forward, wipe your tears away and remember your grandfather for what was good, not for what was bad.

That's what's pissing me off most about the situation with this parasite, he doesn't even care how much of a cancer he is and he never will

The one friend who's excellent at listening but not always the best at understanding reached out to me and helped calm me down, makes me feel bad for trashing him for his lack of understanding all the time he really does try his best with me he's bound to not out of all of my friends we're probably the least alike I shouldn't be so quick to judge fuck my compulsive nature. It's nice to know I have 2 friends in "real life" (like outside the internet and what not) who care and are capable, kicks the shit out of only having one

Edited by DabDeity710

19 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

The one friend who's excellent at listening but not always the best at understanding reached out to me and helped calm me down, makes me feel bad for trashing him for his lack of understanding all the time he really does try his best with me he's bound to not out of all of my friends we're probably the least alike I shouldn't be so quick to judge fuck my compulsive nature. It's nice to know I have 2 friends in "real life" (like outside the internet and what not) who care and are capable, kicks the shit out of only having one

I don't follow can I get a summary? :P

12 minutes ago, Nabull said:

I don't follow can I get a summary? :P

It's a long story. None of my friends are good at being there for me when I'm down in the dumps (which is pretty often sadly) except for 2 of them but I've been really blind as of late and for awhile felt like only one of them was there for me. As far as the shit I'm so pissed about currently someone I considered a lifelong showed their true colors. Someone I've housed when his parents threw him out, someone I've helped every chance I got without him doing shit for me in return. Told me to lose his number over a $5 cord I didn't let him borrow "fucking up a house party with 300+ people and tons of sluts" for him (and there actually was 300+ people and tons of sluts you can see it on his snapchat story as well as friends of his but this cheap ass could've just bought the cord himself especially cuz he charged a $4-5 entry fee per person) a party he didn't even tell me about until he needed said cord. He was even like at first "I can pay you to borrow the cord" and when I asked how much he froze up and said "dude it's a fucking cord I can't give you that much." Then just buy one you petty fuck it's literally $5. The only reason he needed it is cuz someone at a party the night before stole his. Ik I wasn't even gonna get the cord back whether he managed to not have it get stolen or not anyway fuck that fucking parasite. This guy would literally be living on the sidewalk if it wasn't for me and he told me to lose his number over a $5 cord he was too petty to buy himself/skank pussy. He even had the nerve to say "he says house me like it's not his dad's house dude never held a job for more than 3 hours." My dad wanted nothing to do with him but I fought to let him stay and every single day my dad would fight me over letting him stay for 3 months, what an ungrateful fuck.

Edited by DabDeity710

2 minutes ago, Nabull said:

What does this even mean?

Click the link check the comments, obviously I'm DD710. You're right the post doesn't make much sense. The people who know what they're talking about are in the comments section (except for the guy I'm, arguing with ofc)

Edited by DabDeity710

54 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

It's a long story. None of my friends are good at being there for me when I'm down in the dumps (which is pretty often sadly) except for 2 of them but I've been really blind as of late and for awhile felt like only one of them was there for me. As far as the shit I'm so pissed about currently someone I considered a lifelong showed their true colors. Someone I've housed when his parents threw him out, someone I've helped every chance I got without him doing shit for me in return. Told me to lose his number over a $5 cord I didn't let him borrow "fucking up a house party with 300+ people and tons of sluts" for him (and there actually was 300+ people and tons of sluts you can see it on his snapchat story as well as friends of his but this cheap ass could've just bought the cord himself especially cuz he charged a $4-5 entry fee per person) a party he didn't even tell me about until he needed said cord. He was even like at first "I can pay you to borrow the cord" and when I asked how much he froze up and said "dude it's a fucking cord I can't give you that much." Then just buy one you petty fuck it's literally $5. The only reason he needed it is cuz someone at a party the night before stole his. Ik I wasn't even gonna get the cord back whether he managed to not have it get stolen or not anyway fuck that fucking parasite. This guy would literally be living on the sidewalk if it wasn't for me and he told me to lose his number over a $5 cord he was too petty to buy himself/skank pussy. He even had the nerve to say "he says house me like it's not his dad's house dude never held a job for more than 3 hours." My dad wanted nothing to do with him but I fought to let him stay and every single day my dad would fight me over letting him stay for 3 months, what an ungrateful fuck.

I've been in a similar situation of a much smaller magnitude, fake friends are worse than no friends

• Like 1