Official Vent Thread

Arian

This guy literally said sound engineers don't know a fucking thing about sound quality and goes "you know who does? REAL musicians who play REAL instruments." Have you ever even met a real musician who plays a real instrument? If you did you'd know they're the ones who don't know a fucking thing about sound quality and that's why they have to hire a sound engineer who does whenever they plan on releasing something.

3 minutes ago, Nabull said:

I have actually written something the the About me section of my profile,it's all over the place any ideas to restructure it are welcome.

I love your about me as disorganized as it is^_^You seem like a very good person, hell a bunch of people do (something you even mentioned in your about me). If only I could hang with all my Kametsu friends in real life, that'd be sick af. Running huh? Always wish I got into that before I got heavily into smoking weed/my nose got all fucked up. That and martial arts. I was heavily considering it despite my chronic weed/dab smoking and probably would have if it wasn't for all these recent nasal problems fucking so hard with my breathing. I should at least start something less intensive while I wait and see what happens with my nose, something like Tai Chi or some shit. I got a heavy bag recently but I fucked my knuckles up really badly using mma gloves that were way too small, ripping the skin on my knuckles to shreds. My left hand's like 95% recovered at least. I think my right hand's a day or 2 away from being able to be used on the heavy bag without reopening the wounds. Exercise and taking care of your body's good stuff, wish I knew that before I did so much damage to it with all my high school drug use. Even with the drug use if I was taking care of my body outside of it I'd still pretty well off, especially considering I was such an adderall head back in the day I would've been doing the One Punch Man like it was nothing on that shitxDit's fucked up shit. I wasn't kidding when I said it's practically meth, chemically it's very similar. I can't believe they prescribe it to 5 year olds for not paying attention in school that's massively fucked up if you ask me. I mean seriously, what 5 year old does pay attention in school? That shit's as bad as how badly opiates are overprescribed in this country imo. Wow this post kind of all over the place too lol.

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

I love your about me as disorganized as it is^_^You seem like a very good person, hell a bunch of people do (something you even mentioned in your about me). If only I could hang with all my Kametsu friends in real life, that'd be sick af. Running huh? Always wish I got into that before I got heavily into smoking weed/my nose got all fucked up. That and martial arts. I was heavily considering it despite my chronic weed/dab smoking and probably would have if it wasn't for all these recent nasal problems fucking so hard with my breathing. I should at least start something less intensive while I wait and see what happens with my nose, something like Tai Chi or some shit. I got a heavy bag recently but I fucked my knuckles up really badly using mma gloves that were way too small, ripping the skin on my knuckles to shreds. My left hand's like 95% recovered at least. I think my right hand's a day or 2 away from being able to be used on the heavy bag without reopening the wounds. Exercise and taking care of your body's good stuff, wish I knew that before I did so much damage to it with all my high school drug use. Even with the drug use if I was taking care of my body outside of it I'd still pretty well off, especially considering I was such an adderall head back in the day I would've been doing the One Punch Man like it was nothing on that shitxDit's fucked up shit. I wasn't kidding when I said it's practically meth, chemically it's very similar. I can't believe they prescribe it to 5 year olds for not paying attention in school that's massively fucked up if you ask me. I mean seriously, what 5 year old does pay attention in school? That shit's as bad as how badly opiates are overprescribed in this country imo. Wow this post kind of all over the place too lol.

I learned karate when I was young have a couple of medals too somehow. Don't remember any of it now.

We used to play tag all the time in school but then high school came and everybody else magically "grew up"

1 minute ago, Nabull said:

I learned karate when I was young have a couple of medals too somehow. Don't remember any of it now.

We used to play tag all the time in school but then high school came and everybody else magically "grew up"

Nice. My mom enrolled in me TKD when I was like 12. Loved it more than anything. Then shortly after my dad got custody (and rightfully so. You know the mother's shit when the Dad wins the custody case, women never ever lose custody cases). so she was reduced to seeing me once a week like it was for my dad when she had custody. She ended up convincing the courts to give her 2 days a week with this bullshit claim: "but he has TKD class so that takes up my day I won't ever get to see my son ever again for the most part." so they granted her 2 days a week on this technicality. Then she guilts me into quitting with this "don't you wanna spend as much time with me as possible especially with our time together being so limited?" bullshit. She didn't give a fuck what TKD meant to me. She always made every fucking thing about herself. I only got to do it for 8 months. Should've got back into it. One of my biggest regrets. A couple weeks ago I saw the Foot Fist Way on acid (one of my absolute favorite movies of all time) really sparked my interest again and that's considering I was thinking about getting back into for months before that as well so that REALLY made me wanna get back into it. Fuck my nasal problems, the moment I make some progress with them I'm getting back into that shit.

3 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Nice. My mom enrolled in me TKD when I was like 12. Loved it more than anything. Then shortly after my dad got custody (and rightfully so. You know the mother's shit when the Dad wins the custody case, women never ever lose custody cases). so she was reduced to seeing me once a week like it was for my dad when she had custody. She ended up convincing the courts to give her 2 days a week with this bullshit claim: "but he has TKD class so that takes up my day I won't ever get to see my son ever again for the most part." so they granted her 2 days a week on this technicality. Then she guilts me into quitting with this "don't you wanna spend as much time with me as possible especially with our time together being so limited?" bullshit. She didn't give a fuck what TKD meant to me. She always made every fucking thing about herself. I only got to do it for 8 months. Should've got back into it. One of my biggest regrets. A couple weeks ago I saw the Foot Fist Way on acid (one of my absolute favorite movies of all time) really sparked my interest again and that's considering I was thinking about getting back into for months before that as well so that REALLY made me wanna get back into it. Fuck my nasal problems, the moment I make some progress with them I'm getting back into that shit.

You could go cycling for beginners,if you're overweight you should try playing basketball against people or swimming.

Wow I told that kid I was done talking to him and then he has the nerve to say I'm a parasite who never contributed a fucking thing to reddit megalinks. Like I've never pm'd the major high bitrate uploaders shit like I pm Raven shit (well not even 1/10 as much of the shit I pm Raven, but I've contributed my fair share to the the megalinks uploaders). Fuck that kid

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

Wow I told that kid I was done talking to him and then he has the nerve to say I'm a parasite who never contributed a fucking thing to reddit megalinks. Like I've never pm'd the major high bitrate uploaders shit like I pm Raven shit (well not even 1/10 as much of the shit I pm Raven, but I've contributed my fair share to the the megalinks uploaders). Fuck that kid

These kids give rise to the cyber bullies