Official Vent Thread

Arian

Just now, Nabull said:

You could go cycling for beginners,if you're overweight you should try playing basketball against people or swimming.

I'm not overweight, I'm actually skinny af, like way too skinny. I need to put on muscle, build some upper body strength cuz mine's absolutely pathetic. I was 5 pound overweight in like 9th from getting stoned n eating junk and doing nothing all fucking day but I lost 30 pounds when I was hooked on adderall in 10th for obvious reasons so I've been too skinny ever since. Cycling sounds good although I never learned how to ride a bike without training wheels since I stopped riding when I was like 12:$I do want to get one of those cycling machines so fucking badly but they're so fucking expensive. I used to really like swimming, but with my nose being how it is I feel like I'd get super frustrated with being 1/10 the swimmer I was when I was 12-14

7 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I'm not overweight, I'm actually skinny af, like way too skinny. I need to put on muscle, build some upper body strength cuz mine's absolutely pathetic. I was 5 pound overweight in like 9th from getting stoned n eating junk and doing nothing all fucking day but I lost 30 pounds when I was hooked on adderall in 10th for obvious reasons so I've been too skinny ever since. Cycling sounds good although I never learned how to ride a bike without training wheels since I stopped riding when I was like 12:$I do want to get one of those cycling machines so fucking badly but they're so fucking expensive. I used to really like swimming, but with my nose being how it is I feel like I'd get super frustrated with being 1/10 the swimmer I was when I was 12-14

get a real cycle and ride it around the town ?

Edited by Nabull

3 minutes ago, Nabull said:

Going to do it? That's great! 

Yup^_^Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I feel like most of my Kametsu friemds are in another country. Every time I tell them where I'm from (New York, although you may have saw that from the argument I linked you to on reddit) they're like wait a minute, isn't it 4am over there you sick fuck?xD

Edited by DabDeity710

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

Yup^_^Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I feel like most of my Kametsu friemds are in another country. Every time I tell them where I'm from (New York, although you may have saw that from the argument I linked you to on reddit) they're like wait a minute, isn't it 4am over there you sick fuck?xD

India

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

Damn you're all from different countries and all of you still know english, smarties. Well Raven's from the UK so he's a cheaterxD

It's pretty much used everywhere here officially. Doesn't matter if the politicians don't know anything about the language whatsoever 

2 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Maybe that's why so many of the people on reddit megalinks are so fucking rude, a lot of them are 'murican like me. People are so fucking rude here I hate it. I'd love to travel all over the world, too expensive for me. Maybe one day. I'm dying to visit Japan.

I'd love to go to Japan.

Just now, DabDeity710 said:

Damn I'll have to visit there sometime. Damn 'muricans making everyone learn our language cuz we're the "best country" with the "best language"

It's due to the British, the main language is Hindi as it is the language of majority, India basically was a lot of different kingdoms, after independence unification started. Hindi was to be made the national language but the south opposed as they didn't want the language to be imposed on them. So both English and Hindi are used. 

2 minutes ago, Nabull said:

It's due to the British, the main language is Hindi as it is the language of majority, India basically was a lot of different kingdoms, after independence unification started. Hindi was to be made the national language but the south opposed as they didn't want the language to be imposed on them. So both English and Hindi are used. 

Oh shit I completely forgot about that that's right. Kinda like Hong Kong with the British.

I was planning to go to Japan this year for my Birthday especially cuz 2 of my friends went for 2 weeks that went thru my birthday but I couldn't afford to. My dad says he'll take me when can afford to/when he isn't hounded with work responsibilities (he's incredibly busy all the time). I'd love to go during EDC Japan 2018 that'd be fucking nuts. I love everything about Japan and Japanese culture, and omfg the women:x:x:x

Hong Kong'd be cool too, especially with speaking of English and such

Edited by DabDeity710