Official Vent Thread

Arian

@DabDeity710 is sitting their, eating a delicious looking brownie, there is a cute girl who is hungry and thinks, damn, I want me a brownie and asks one, @DabDeity710 all shook up and nervous and he just gives one, 30 minutes later, this girl is all high like a kite all happy and shit. And @DabDeity710 just says, it's the charms, I just make girls happy, that's all.

Or the Smeagel reaction: "NNNNOOOOOO!!!! My Precious!!!!! With the most angry stare imaginable.

Just now, UnknownNinja said:

@DabDeity710 is sitting their, eating a delicious looking brownie, there is a cute girl who is hungry and thinks, damn, I want me a brownie and asks one, @DabDeity710 all shook up and nervous and he just gives one, 30 minutes later, this girl is all high like a kite all happy and shit. And @DabDeity710 just says, it's the charms, I just make girls happy, that's all.

Or the Smeagel reaction: "NNNNOOOOOO!!!! My Precious!!!!! With the most angry stare imaginable.

This made me laugh so fucking hard bcuz at this very moment I am eating a brownie as we speak. I'd tell her first tho I'm not a deviant, unless ofc she wants me to be one:bad_smile:

Now, a real on-topic vent!

I hate it when people say they are a Buddhist and then they have tons of make-up on or wear brand clothing. They obviously don't know what a Buddhist is. So many people say it, total airheads. And these people have jobs and stuff, they sing in front of the camera, do cosplay. It just ticks me off majorly. Buddhism is a belief people, not a trend. Seems almost like a trend these days saying you are one. They don't know the rules of Buddhism so how dare they call themselves one?

10 minutes ago, UnknownNinja said:

Now, a real on-topic vent!

I hate it when people say they are a Buddhist and then they have tons of make-up on or wear brand clothing. They obviously don't know what a Buddhist is. So many people say it, total airheads. And these people have jobs and stuff, they sing in front of the camera, do cosplay. It just ticks me off majorly. Buddhism is a belief people, not a trend. Seems almost like a trend these days saying you are one. They don't know the rules of Buddhism so how dare they call themselves one?

Put em across the ring from a muay thai buddhist, if they didn't believe in Buddha before they will now:bad_smile:

My boi who is just starting to get really into raving (his first rave was 2014 but he's been going a lot recently, taking advantage of festival season lucky fuck) keeps bugging me about ezoo even tho he knows I don't wanna go cuz I hate the lineup and it's expensive af. It's not that it's expensive af, it's that it's expensive af for people I don't even wanna see. It's a shame he doesn't have money to go to Elements NYC with me I coulda introduced him to the magic that is GRiZ

Also fuck him for going to EDC Vegas basically for fucking free (his friend had an extra ticket and let him stay in his hotel which you can't even fathom how jealous I am of) and not even seeing Virtual Riot or GRiZ

Edited by DabDeity710

20 hours ago, UnknownNinja said:

Wish that was the only thing she did. That woman destroyed me. Told me she was asexual and didn't want sex with anyone and then found out she already had a boyfriend and was just using me as some sort of free therapist and attention boy for 2 years. I loved her like no other and it was all fake and she loved it! Told me at the end how I could be so stupid to believe a beautiful woman like her could love a handicapped pathetic man like me. I can tell you man, there are some monsters in this world.

And she told my friends that I was a dangerous man, psychotic and all that stuff, that I was stalking her and harassing her. All bullshit, but they believed every word and I lost every one of them.

In the end, I could have destroyed her as well with particular information I had about people from her past and present but the good guy I am, I just couldn't. I loved her like no other. She never loved me though. Even told me she never did. Even when she told me multiple times she did before. She just played me so well, saying my handicap wasn't a problem and she respected me for it. She knew just what to say.

There are monsters among us. She was one. How she dare did that to a man like me, is just sickening. I already have trust issues, PTSD from my past and she just played everything, being a psychology major. Manipulating, playing me like a damn puppet. And I can read people like books but she played me like a violin. She was the only person ever who I couldn't read and I felt comfortable with. Just like in True Blood how Sookie can't hear Bill's thoughts (not a spoiler, happens in the first episode in the beginning) and feels comfortable around him. I had that with her.

But the past is the past. A new scar has arisen I say. I do want to warn people, if you have online contact with women or men, people are never who they say they are. You have honest people like me and I have a feeling @DabDeity710 is also a very honest person but most are just not and act a role. Are who they want to be. Always be on guard, especially online but also in real life.

Can't say much but sorry dude, pick yourself up and move on, i have had some quirky break-ups, if you could call them that, but they just made a whole lot smarter, understanding and more mature. 

So you would walk out of this, ummm?,less likely to fall into the same situation again.