What popular anime do you not like and for what reason?

ParasiteEve

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well I dislike bleach because somehow I feel like I've seen this somewhere before and there are very few anime that involves the characters going to school that I actually enjoy one of the few exceptions being inuyasha, also I just don't feel motivated to watch it at all, it looks like one of those anime where the good guy meets the bad guy, there is an unnecesesarily drawn out fight then the good guy lives happily ever after and maybe after a few hundred episodes, there is some kind of tragedy(Of course DBZ to me was the only show that had some of these things but I still enjoyed it, maybe I'm a hypocrite), then there's fillers, I don't mind them, but when they are crappy and annoying I really mind them, there are some shows that do well with the fillers, bleach and naruto don't period, my argument about naruto is pretty much the same, but i still read the manga though, I could continue on and on with my rantings, there's a really big list of complaints I have about these shows but that would take way to long to type and another show I never got into was death note. I dunno why but it just seemed like one big soap opera to me. so yeah, those are a few of my reasons...

i enjoy bleach but after samurai champloo i find it hard to watch anything todo with sword play i cant help to compare and nothing sword wise can top champloo

Pokemon, Yugioh, Digimon, etc. I can't get into any anime thats world is based on fighting for no real reason. I mean if they care about their pokemon so much how can they make them fight each other just to see who's the best? Its like throwing your dog into a pit fight, but even worse cuz some of these poki-bastards have rudimentary language skills.

I'm also not a big fan of anime made after a game franchise like street fighter and king of fighters. Though I did like Valkyria Chronicles and that's based on a game so I guess it's not an absolute.

I'm trying to be open minded about most anime but Im having trouble staying focused on Ghost in the Shell: SAC... I loved the movies though which is weird.

I agree. I liked the first movie, but I found the show to be a little boring and predictable. The 2nd GIG was even worse.

• 3 months later...