What popular anime do you not like and for what reason?

ParasiteEve

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokemon and One piece are two of the GAYEST anime series ever made, ESPECIALLY POKEMON!:anger: I mean come on, how does kiddy shit like that get to be so popular and run so long and GOOD animes like elfen lied get discontinued when there is so much more they could add to the story.

That's simply because anime can only get popular if the kids like it, Pokemon, is popular with younger audiences and it airs on T.v, which is watched mostly by younger audiences, so it's naturally more popular and thus makes more money,hence the reason 4kids is so popular(how many children below the age of 10 do you know that don't look forward to Saturday mornings), more adult shows which depend mainly on DVD sales are often not bought by the people who watch them which, believe it or not, tends to lead to shows being cancelled, companies closing down and all that drama. I probably could've worded that a bit better, but you get the idea.

Id have to say foe me it would be Death Note. I read the manga and it was ok but it just didn't hook me. TO me it was to predictable and to be honest i didn't like the characters.

On the note of the Bleach fillers id have to say they are ok at least they have an overall story unlike the naruto filler which range from 3-4 episode story arcs which is stupid and such.

Looking through this thread i'm glad i'm not the only one who doesn't like Code geass and thinks that it is boring.

So far i'm up to episode 9 and i just don't like it, usually by about episode 3 an anime has drawn me into the story and I'm interested to see what happens next, The characters aren't interesting and the story is kinda lame and boring I'm considering dropping it (but if i do that will be the first series i ever dropped) out of 10 i rate it 3.

I'd have to say One Piece is one of the Anime on my invisible "Not very interesting Anime" list. I find it silly in a non interesting way. Although the samurai guy is pretty B.A. Bobobo is another one that comes to mind. He's such a nasty yellow-fro'd man w/ his wiggly nose hairs -__-"

#4: Pokemon. God, kill Ash and get new main characters! I'm sorry, but it's been like a million episodes and he still hasn't had any character development since season freakin' one! There is no conflict: Friends travel around and friends win stuff. Team Rocket blasts off again and all other villains are one shots!

#3: Naruto can get on my nerves, but that's more with the fans than the series. It's a good mindless shonen series with all the action we want to see. The characters I couldn't care less about or the plot, I just like to watch the fight scenes. The only thing I somewhat care about story-wise is why Hinata disappeared completely after sacrificing her life for Naruto and confessing her love to him? What happened to that? I mean, did they just ALL decide not to talk about it?

#2: Bleach-Uck. I only sometimes read the manga and the anime can go to hell. The only saving grace is Orihime's jubblies. And Kisuke being a pimp.

#1: Hetalia. I don't know what the show is about, nor have I subjected myself to an episode of it. It just......ugh. I can't begin to. I mean, first deviantart, then everywhere else. Just all of them seem obsessed with it. I get the idea of making nations into characters that represent their policies, but it's just so asinine I......I'm choking on my own fanboy rage here!