What popular anime do you not like and for what reason?

ParasiteEve

At the risk of being stabbed,I didn't really like Cowboy bebop.However,I did only watch the first 6 episodes (I liked episode 5) and I was thinking of giving it anohter try.I also don't really like Bleach,Naruto or One Piece.Not because their popular,but because I feel like they are just carbon copies of DBZ,which is okay,but not good.Prefer anime such as Code Geass,Neon Genesis Evangelion and Death Note.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

It's always god damn Pokemon! It is boring, and is really repetetive. It is always about Ash and Pikachu beating the league and Team Rocket, and it's just terrible!

EDIT: Also, whenever Team Rocket appears , Ash always steps in front of everyone else and says, "I'll take care of this!" It's gay.

Well, i was a huge bleach fan, but iv kind of lost interest in it. i still download the eps. Just in case i ever get the urge to start watching it again. All the crappy (not all of them) filler eps and story lines really put me off. The aizen fight was really amazing, but i havnt watched one episode after it. maybe i should give it a try this weekend, but there are so many other anime that i would rather watch, than be dissapointed by another bleach filler.

At the risk of being stabbed,I didn't really like Cowboy bebop.However,I did only watch the first 6 episodes (I liked episode 5) and I was thinking of giving it anohter try.I also don't really like Bleach,Naruto or One Piece.Not because their popular,but because I feel like they are just carbon copies of DBZ,which is okay,but not good.Prefer anime such as Code Geass,Neon Genesis Evangelion and Death Note.

I agree with the above. But for me, I'll have to add on both Ghost in the Shell series. I'm not really sure why it didn't click for me but for now, I'm assuming I don't have the brain capacity to keep up with the dialogue.

wow, I acutally thought I was one of the few ones who doesn't like Naruto, One Piece and Bleach cause everyone wants to convince me to watch it to the end... I think the bad dub in my country was the main reason I never wanted to watch it through... and the way these animes are drawn is another reason... don't know why xD

Bleach and <Don't shoot me for this...> Neon Genisis Evangelion.

Lots of people recommend Evangelion to me, it sounded interesting so I tried the first couple of episodes, but really just didn't feel like continuing.

I don't have anything against the show it just really didn't draw me in, not sure why.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece.

although many people like the above, For me they are stupid.

For example the One Piece:

The characters is like caricatures As for the other 2 as many times as they sat down to see these animes,they weren’t that much at all

There are absolutely other animes that are thousands times better.PLUS for these 3 animes you need to spend a lot of time to see them which Time is very important and beside instead of see these crap you can see 15 whole anime series and at the same time watch supernatural!