What popular anime do you not like and for what reason?

ParasiteEve

What popular anime do you not like and why.

I never got into FMA, Naruto and the Dragon Ball series

I tried watching these show but for some reason they just didn't pull me in like other shows I've watched and no I didn't just watch 2 or 3 eps and say I hate this I've watched at least ten eps of each series.

And I don't hate the anime I mentioned it's just I couldn't get into them so please don't put anime you "hate" here.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naruto is the only one that really comes to mind. I was into it at first but early in they began to act less and less like ninjas and more like DBZ characters. When they began doing the one on one showdowns that's when all interest faded. I did stick around for the gara-lee fight though.

Oh, well I dislike bleach because somehow I feel like I've seen this somewhere before and there are very few anime that involves the characters going to school that I actually enjoy one of the few exceptions being inuyasha, also I just don't feel motivated to watch it at all, it looks like one of those anime where the good guy meets the bad guy, there is an unnecesesarily drawn out fight then the good guy lives happily ever after and maybe after a few hundred episodes, there is some kind of tragedy(Of course DBZ to me was the only show that had some of these things but I still enjoyed it, maybe I'm a hypocrite), then there's fillers, I don't mind them, but when they are crappy and annoying I really mind them, there are some shows that do well with the fillers, bleach and naruto don't period, my argument about naruto is pretty much the same, but i still read the manga though, I could continue on and on with my rantings, there's a really big list of complaints I have about these shows but that would take way to long to type and another show I never got into was death note. I dunno why but it just seemed like one big soap opera to me. so yeah, those are a few of my reasons...

Naruto - Boring and stupid. All the characters are annoying and boring.

Bleach - I liked this Anime for the first 22 episodes are so before they took it off the air to make more dubbed episodes or something and I tried to watch it again about a year or so later when they had more episode released (so I could watch like 100 episodes or so) and started from the beginning again and found that it was incredibly lacking. They ruin perfect drama or darkish moments with lame attempt and comedy and trying to lighten the mood or something, kind of like FMA but it fails.

One Piece - Gay.

I don't like Code Geass because I think it's boring. And I don't really like any of the characters. There's nothing that draws me in.

Are my eyes deceiving me?? @_@ I thought it was great! I didn't like Gurren Lagann. I watched just the first five episodes, thought they were pretty boring and now can't make myself finishing it. But I will some day, i didn't drop it! >_< After all, 5 episodes aren't enough to judge an anime.