Chaos92

Favorite food

I didn't see this as a topic, so i figured i would make it one. So basically you talk about your favorite food or even your favorite meal. I guess I will start basically I like Chicken alfredo just because it is awesome and very good. So what would be yours?

1146424440as7796.jpg

I like pasta. When it comes to a food dish unique to me, however, there is a salad I make that consists of shell noodles, tuna, green onions, olives, and mayonnaise. The recipe is a simple matter of following the instructions for cooking the noodles, and then mixing everything else into it.

haha. I like watermelon more than just about anything in existance.

I also enjoy steak, freshly roasted coffee, white tea, fresh red delicious apples, and farmer's sausage. For junk food, I like gummy worms and classic Lay's potato chips. Yum! It's also hard to screw up chocolate, though some people still seem to manage it.

I would also eat just about anything that's been cooked on a barbecue...possibly even shoes. Only one way to find out though.

Pepperoni pizza, chicken wings and a large soda will make my day. Good thing I'm in good shape, otherwise I would stretch out like a balloon!!

My favorite food is probably one of the most unhealthy, lol

lamb%20doner1.jpg

Lamb doner kebab with loads of chilli sauce, hmmm just typing it makes me wanna go out and buy one.

Ewww donuts, I have a hard time with them because the smell reminds me of long car trips and makes me nauseous. (Yeah, long car trips...always bought donuts at Tim Hortons for a trip to the city.)

Back in the day it would have been cherry cheesecake, but now I'm not so sure. I think it's hard to pick a favorite, but if I had to I'd go with beef. Does that make sense? I love beefy things, almost anything with beef as a main meat. But as an actual 'food' I'd go with cheese. Mmmmm...cheese.