Favorite food

Chaos92

20 minutes ago, ElementalCards said:

Pizza, chinese food, dominican dishes, rice n beans, chicken breats, pork chops, steak and the most common bacon/ham/steak egg n cheese, mac n cheze, McRonalds, Burger Queen, and a little bit of Wendy's.

I used to love eating this Dominican dirtbag's (whom I recently dropped all contact with) mom's cooking omfg sooooo good. Every time I went over his house he'd always be like "go straight upstairs to my room don't talk to my mom or my little brothers don't even fucking make eye contact or else they will start a never ending conversation with you that you can't escape (which never ever happened he's just a dirtbag, probably why his mom's thrown him out multiple times) and I'd always be like fuck that I'm going straight to the kitchen and eating all of your leftovers:haha:

Lobster, king crab legs, shrimp, pork and veal cutlets, filet mignon all over any type of thin noodles with everything drenched in ponzu sauce and covered in pad thai seasoning. I love ramen too, love stuffing tons of different meats in it and making a big ass hotpot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...