Last Video Game You Finished Playing Through?

redeyes312

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • God of War: Ascension (PS3)
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus (PS3)
  • God of War (2005) (PS3)
  • God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PS3)
  • God of War: Betrayal (Mobile)
  • God of War II (PS3)

Went on a God of War binge earlier this month while waiting on Crisis Core Reunion to eventually release on December 13th. It helps that all of these games are pretty short so I could quickly get through them. I think I clocked around 20 hours total across all of them combined. Of course the next three games coming up are much longer so those will have to wait a bit before I get to them, but I do plan to get to them at some point. At this time I'm mostly focusing on Crisis Core Reunion, Dragon Quest Treasures, and Tactics Ogre Reborn.

• Like 1

Finished Dragon Quest Treasures (Switch). Pretty short game I suppose, although I did skip completing some of the side content like popping all the balloons scattered across the world. Overall I played 13 hours and 29 minutes and enjoyed my time with the game. I do miss the old turn-based combat that DQ Monsters always had.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finished Monark (PC). Completed the story and it said I could load the save to grind some levels and rematch the final boss for some post-game content... but I'm not going to bother doing that, at least for now. Who knows about later, though I doubt it. Game was fun, but wasn't really something I'd probably revisit.

• 3 weeks later...

Finished Tales of Innocence R (Vita). Nice game, shame neither it nor the original version of Innocence was ever officially localized, but it's awesome that fans came to the rescue with a fan translation patch. There was some UI things such as the save menu that wasn't translated and a bit of dialogue here or there felt a bit awkward or stiff, but overall it was enjoyable. Who knows which Tales of game I'll pick up next. There's so many to choose from and I've barely begun to touch the surface.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went back on resuming Sonic Generation for the PS3 as one of my backlog and finally wiped the floor with it. My main intention was earning S Rank on every main acts while I was trying to collect the red rings and obtaining collectables from the challenge acts on the way. After I finished the game, it didn't occur to me that each level are actually from the original Sonic games. I was aware about the few Zone's such as Green Hills, Chemical Plant, etc. I grew up playing through Sonic 3 & Knuckles and a bit of Sonic Adventure from the first level.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition for the PS4. I originally bought the Duke Nukem Version. My guess was only that but happened to got the original version along it's way. Decided to play the original and beat it on very hard mode. Might think to throw a 2nd playthrough. This time, it will be Duke. It real good to hear and play him again like another DN franchise. Since DN Forever I think- Wait, it's 20th Anniversary.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Resident Evil 4 Remake (PC). Excellent game. Played on near max settings and got great performance. Well optimized. I took my time with it too so final play time was 17 hours. People could definitely get it done much faster though but I wasn't in a hurry and kept backtracking for missed treasure and doing the sidequests, etc.