Last Video Game You Finished Playing Through?

redeyes312

Didn't quite make my prediction of end of the year, but what's an additional 10 days? Finished off the Switch version of Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line (1987) today. Play time was 18 hours and 55 minutes.

Also started and finished off Resident Evil 3 Remake twice in one day. First play was a little over 4 hours, second play was a little over 2 hours.

• 3 weeks later...

Finished off The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky First Chapter. Managed to hit my goal of finishing it before the end of January. Now onto Second Chapter. Lets see if I can finish it off in February. Gonna be tougher since February is a shorter month and SC is a longer game and I just barely got FC done in January and that was with a bit of it being played in earlier months.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

gw0XJGL.jpg?1

Got bored of grinding in FF3 near the end so took a break and started back up the psp version of Final Fantasy II playthrough I had started a few months back and finished it up. Can finally mark that one off my on-hold backlog. Guess back to FF3 now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

oWlcUW4.png

Finally finished off Final Fantasy IV: 3D Remake.

ryUgHd5.jpg

A few nights ago I also finished my playthrough of Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster.

cHBQsuc.png

While on a roll I also concluded my latest replay of Shadow Hearts. I've lost count how many times I've completed this one by now. 😃

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Since my last post I've completed:

• Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  • Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake - Episode INTERmission
  • Horizon Zero Dawn - Complete Edition
  • Kingdom Hearts 01: Final Mix
  • Pokémon Shining Pearl
  • Star Ocean 01: First Departure R
  • Star Ocean 03: Till the End of Time

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished Zatch Bell!: Electric Arena (GBA) in one sitting. Kind of just played it for a little fun one day just expecting to play a few bouts and forget about it. Little did I know there were only like 7 story battles and I completed the whole story mode in less than an hour lmao.