How was your day today?

Emotional Outlet

Today was an interesting day. I was playing Animal Crossing and was making my town beatiful when my grandpa came into my room and stared at me and then took my game and started messing with it. Weird enough he caught me a shark @_@! And said I love to fish lol. He hates games so this came as a shock. Then he gave the game back to me and did not speak a word to me the rest of the day @_@!

If you build a fort around your desk, they can't get you.

I've been off my sleep schedule lately which is a total bummer. I'm trying to get back into it, but now I'm hitting snooze like eighty times in the morning. Hurgh.

Not much went down at the library. Did some labelling and shelved some books. Lot of stuff is getting packed and taken away since it's coming down to the wire (less than two weeks left), so there's not a lot that needs to be done.

Although, almost coincidentally, as I was leaving the library, my phone started to ring. I forgot to put it on silent and it just started blaring as I left the staff room. What a bother, haha.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ugh today has been nasty! It was 110f here which means going outside sucked. I had a silly appointment with a job seeker company (which by the way has not helped at all) which meant travelling all the way to the center of the city, of which from my house there is one bus every hour, I was early so I sat in their hot waiting room for half an.hour before I got called in for 5 minute appointment then it was back in the sun to wait for the bus home ( which I missed and had to wait another hour for) thankfully my housates had put the ac on and the house was nice and cool

• Like 1

Ugh today has been nasty! It was 110f here which means going outside sucked. I had a silly appointment with a job seeker company (which by the way has not helped at all) which meant travelling all the way to the center of the city, of which from my house there is one bus every hour, I was early so I sat in their hot waiting room for half an.hour before I got called in for 5 minute appointment then it was back in the sun to wait for the bus home ( which I missed and had to wait another hour for) thankfully my housemates had put the ac on and the house was nice and cool

That sounds sooooo rough!

Perth just went through two days of 43°C weather the past few days too, so I feel some of your pain!

Hopefully the weather starts to cool down where you live soon. :x

Pretty monotonous. Being on a 0 hour contract can be so unfulfilling and empty :( been applying for plenty of new positions today having to do with retail, hopefully someone will get back to me! I like to think that all of my efforts to go in vain and wasted. If only I had at least a 15 hour contract on my current position, I wouldn't be having to do this right now.. especially since I'm really passionate about the shop and the kind of stuff we sell. Ah well, life goes on and there are more opportunities awaiting.