Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Last anime completed: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

7/10 (Mostly because of that ending)

Will contain spoilers

The anime in itself follows the basic Sakura/Syaoran relationship we see in Cardcaptor Sakura, in which Syaoran is the protector. The difference with Sakura is that she is a princess and needs constant watching over. The anime is nice because you get introduced to some really interesting characters with even more interesting back stories and entertaining banter. It has a good combination of action, humor, and a pinch of Sakura/Syaoran romance.

Why I am giving this a lower rating is because of the way it ends. The ending leaves you with nothing! The entire series is centered around the gang finding all of Sakura's feathers that were lost in the very beginning. After finishing another long and harrowing adventure, what do they do? They decide to just end it. It just ends. We never get to hear about Fai's past in as much detail as we did with every other character. And, they haven't even collected HALF of Sakura's feathers. They essentially split this anime into two seasons and ended it without giving any real closure, which I disliked. I understand that the manga was still on going and that's the reason they do it, but still. I felt like it was a waste of my money to buy all of those dvds.

Other than the ending, it was not a bad anime.

just completed a couple of movies, ova's and specials:

Movies:

One Piece Movie 1 - The great gold pirate (7/10)

One Piece Movie 2 - Adventure at clockwork island (9/10)

One Piece Movie 4 - Dead End Adventure (9/10)

One Piece Movie 5 - The legend of the cursed sword (10/10)

One Piece Movie 6 - Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island (10/10)

One Piece Movie 7 - Adventure at Karakuri Island (9/10)

One Piece Movie 9 - Miracle Sakura, Episode of chopper Plus (9/10)

OVA's:

One Piece OVA 1 - Defeat the pirate Ganzack! (6/10)

One Piece OVA 2 - Romance Dawn (7/10)

One Piece OVA 3 - Strong World Prologue (8/10)

Specials:

One Piece Special: The story of great detective Luffy (9/10)

One Piece Special: Baseball king (7/10)

One Piece Special: Dance Carnival (9/10)

One Piece Special: Soccer King (7/10)

Just finished pandora Hearts - excellent anime!

Yeah I loved it, but too bad it ended how it did, perhaps they should do a 2nd season.

Anyways I finally got around to finishing Gundam ZZ. To me it was better than Zeta Gundam, although it never really got an emotional impact. It always felt a little to light hearted like nothing bad would happen or that the war wasn't really all that bad. Probably had a lot to do with the main characters being a bunch of Junk Collecting kids, and the enemies being pathetic left-overs with near no experience after Amuro and Kamille took out all the experienced veterans in the last two installments. I think this had potential but it came off a little comical which was weird for a Gundam series and perhaps why it became the first full tv series Gundam to not receive a license for R1 nor an English Dub.

Anyways now I can get to Char's Counterattack and F91 now that I'm done with Gundam ZZ. After that all that is left for me is Victory Gundam of the U.C. timeline till Gundam Unicorn is finished being released as I don't want to watch it at it's slow pace of releasing and have to wait a year or more to finish it.

There are a 4 DVD specials that I've just found, but I do agree that a second season should be made. There were many things left un-answered, so it would make sence. and if not, well... there's always the manga!

There is 9 dvd specials. EC subbed them all if you want them, but they don't really do anything for the story since they are more or less like 2 minute long extras.