Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

The last anime that I finished was DeathNote. It was quite good in my opinion, I'd rate it probably an 8/10. The biggest problem I had with it was that after a certain person is killed, its not nearly as interesting. If you've seen it, you probably know who I'm talking about, but I do not want to ruin it for those who have not.

I just finished le portrait de petit cossette. I really enjoyed the style of this anime. It was the first kind I've watched like this and it was really artistic. I think it could have used a couple more episodes to add more depth though. I don't like rating things because I just like to to view most things in life individually. The musics pretty interesting too.

finally finished Blood+ a few days ago, its rly good but a lot of talking in it lol... id give it like a 8/10. nice story between sisters, and great action near the the last 5eps of each S1 and S2. also Hagi is bad ass!

Devil May Cry, it was short but story in funny, nice animation, enough action in each ep kept me going tell the end, and Dante is just freaking scary powerful lol... anyway i loved it. 10 xD