Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

I just finnished watching all 220 eps and the first 2 movies of the first Naruto Saga in just over a week. The week before i watched all the Ghost in the Shell, Black Lagoon, Cowboy Beebop and Samurai Champloo. now im looking to start on Naruto Shippuden and Initial D...

Man i really have nothing better to do over christmas when i look at it like that HAHA :D

I just finnished watching all 220 eps and the first 2 movies of the first Naruto Saga in just over a week. The week before i watched all the Ghost in the Shell, Black Lagoon, Cowboy Beebop and Samurai Champloo. now im looking to start on Naruto Shippuden and Initial D...

Man i really have nothing better to do over christmas when i look at it like that HAHA :D

Initial D eh? I'm considering watching it myself as well since I love the live action film, like I've watched it quite a few times religiously; ignorant of the differences between the movie adaptation compared to the anime & mangas.

The last anime series I had finished... Would be Basilisk (Pretty interesting anime considering the general plot.)

And before that would be Mushi-shi, which I can't stop bawling over the fact that there is no season two and it took me four-six years to actually get to watching it because I ignorantly put it off as some random uninteresting anime. The artwork is just amazing in my opinion.

Just finished Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 very beautiful and heart wrenching anime. 10/10

Also finished Tokyo Marble Chocolate very interesting OVA series, I liked the uniqueness of it more then anything else, though the donkey was just stupid to have in there... even so.... 8/10

Gundam F91

Seriously this should have been a TV show as originally planned instead of cut down to simply a movie. It had a lot of things going for it that made it different and stand out among those that came before it. I would love for them to go back and make a series out of this honestly. 8/10.

Naruto x UT

Not really much to say about this OVA. It's just 6 minutes long and with no dialogue. It's more or less an official AMV with new scenes that haven't been seen in either the Anime nor the Manga. It was kind of nice to see the face off between Naruto and Sasuke, although honestly I do not see how it could have the same result as last time. Also how come there was no sign of the 9-tails power? It was purely Sage Naruto vs. Sasgay. 7/10

Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Alright was this really a Gundam series? lol.. yeah that sentence pretty much sums up any thoughts I had when I originally heard what this show was about and also it kept with me through many of the episodes. A lot of really totally out there and unrealistic ideas. Such as regenerating Gundams (Lose an arm? That's alright it'll grow back!), bringing humans back to life after death, controlling humans through cells of the Dark Gundam to make them do your bidding, Dark Gundam using human life to restore itself, etc.. The list goes on and on. It doesn't help that the first half of the show seems more like 'Gundam of the Week' specials where a new enemy appears and they fight in the last moments of the episode and move on. It certainly went away from the formula that makes the Gundam series, the Gundam series. That isn't always a bad thing, but then, this could have been much better if they'd take out the garbage first.

When I went into this I was expecting 1 on 1 Gundam fights in a tournament style with mostly hand to hand combat. Instead I got a wacky comedy style fights with even crazier Gundam names and designs. Seriously... Mermaid Gundam anyone?

Anyways despite all that it was, it didn't stop me from watching it and while I realize it was nothing great it still kept my interest all the way to the end. 6/10

just finished Air Gear just a while ago

it's quite impressive for an anime which has 25 episodes.. but i somewhat feel that reading the manga is much more impressive than watching the episodes.

the anime got my interest while watching the first 5 episodes (put aside the ecchi stuff). as the series goes over, it seems that they did really end the series in a quick way (it's weird to me that they ended the series that way).

"the concept was cool though, the characters in the series use this Air Treks like Rollerblades and they fight for their own turf.. let be they fight to the death or have a contest on which category that they want. after a battle ends, the winning team will acquire the badge if the losing team as as like that, the losing team will disband his crew."

i love some of the cast and somewhat feel nothing about the others (it's just like they have been put to the series to make the story cool.. too bad, they are awesome though)

one of the fascinating factors of the series was it's up beat soundtrack. its worth mentioning to be listened to.

i will give it (7/10) for the anime series.. i just wished that it lasted much more longer though.