Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

HOTD. finished it the other way with some friends, i gota say animation reminds me alot of DN and CG for some reason. funny show, hot anime babes left and right and its rly bloody. perfect for any zombie fan xD. 10 ^_^ (i give stuff either 10s cuz i rly enjoyed them or they have been favs for a while now, i just dont give low scores sorry) P.S. i did give like a 8 and 9 be4 i think xD

finished Speed Grapher a few days ago xD i almost didn't watch it all the way threw cuz the first two eps didn't have much in it (besides sex scenes) and it doesn't get good until the 3ed Ep when the guy finally gets his power. all in all good show but kinda short/dragged out. terms of story, i liked it. plot was to take over a high power company & ... i wont say much more lol. its a nice anime and i already told a few friends to check it out, 9/10. xD

P.S. sorry i ramble to much ^_^

The last animes I finished were:

Ghost Hunt 10/10, I wanted to give it 9 just because of the last arc. The moment she said that that case was the most terrifying one I knew it would be quite the opposite. Lol, even the case with dead lady in the park splashing couples around was scarier than the last one. Maybe I was just expecting too much of the end... >.< Nevertheless, I finally found an anime for which I can say that, well I won't say it scared me but I definitely felt some chills crawling up mine spine, though the low temperature in my room may be at fault there. >.> Seriously, I highly recommend this anime to everyone who wants to check some horror anime out but don't want to see grotesque deaths all the time, body parts flying everywhere (>_>----------Elfen Lied) and such...>.<

I also finished Spiral 7/10 and Elfen Lied - OVA - 11.5 9\10

High School of the Dead.

I thought it was pretty good. Funny, frightening, and totally self aware. Full of gratuitous T and A, and not ashamed to admit it. People had trouble with it because it was too over the top, and blatant with the sexualization, but I figure at least the creators were up front about it.