Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Darker than Black season 1 10/10 it may have started of a bit slow and I still don't fully know just what the hell was going on, but after it picked up the pace, this show just left me speechless with each episode all the way to the end where It got really emotional. The deaths that occurred just hit home for me, you just can't help but feel sad for each one. This is probably the only show where all the character's are so well done that I hated the fact that they were not all main characters, hell one of them only lived for 10 seconds and you couldn't help but appreciate how awesome he was. The voice acting for the english dub was excellent as well, I'm almost sad that I'll have to watch season 2 subbed now.

Darker Than Black and i rly enjoyed it, i love talking cats and the story was solid! i think ill stop rating stuff though cuz if i rly wanted to id give every anime i liked a perfect score and that doesn't help anyone does it? anyway idk if i also posted this but i finished Soul Eater awhile back as well great show i might add xD... well laters im off to a new series xD

P.S. anime in HD is freaking AWESOME!!! ^_^