Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Witchblade

I went into this not expecting much else besides some ecchi skimpy dressed women fighting other skimpy dressed women with not much else happening. Figured I'd end up dropping it from boredom. Man was I surprised with how great this show turned out. The synopsis of this makes it seem like its about something totally different than it really it. Here is the scoop.

A supposed earthquake hit 6 years ago. The main woman lost her memory during this and was found in the center of where it happened holding a baby. 6 years later they have stayed longer then allowed in the support housing or whatever and are now on the run from Child Warefare who want to take the kid since they have no place to call home. Pretty much the main theme of the Anime is about the woman's struggle to remain with the kid all the while having to fight these man-made machines created from human corpses as well as woman who weild fake Witchblades for money which she plans to build up for the kid in case something happens to her.

Definitely give this show a watch! 9/10

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 (Bandai Entertainment English Dub) - 9/10.

The ending will be a huge mind whammy to you :o :shock:.

Anyways, this anime was awesome, I will re-watch both R1 & R2 as soon as all 25 Episodes of Code Geass R2 have been released to DVD in the U.S.

Heck Yes! I just finished Code Geass, man such an EPIC anime!

I just recently finished watching Cowboy Bebop!!! I'm late as hell, but until then, I had only watched bits and pieces of it. Anyway, now I'm glad I've watched the whole thing.

I plan on re-watching classics like Cowboy Bebop and Trigun eventually. I'll re-watch them both before I watch either of their movies as I haven't seen the movies yet.

Inuyasha the Final Act - 8/10

Wonder why they made it short compared to the 1st season...

Because like 70% or so of the first series was filler. From what I've been told they could have animated the manga from start to end in about 50-70 episodes. Instead we got 167 (mostly filler) and then 26 all canon. Though this is all from what friends have told me as I do not read the manga.